2024 Wrestling Thread | AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door PPV | R.I.P. Sika Anoaʻi

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1719626372333.gif

Roman Reigns going to come back as the number 1 babyface when he returns. Looks like we will have a Tribal Warfare War Games after all.

I know Cody and Rock are in the rumors, but if Face Roman vs. Heel Rock at Mania 41, it might be legit. Or Maybe heel Cody and face Roman could occur. Run it back 3 years in a row.

So is Roman returning at SummerFest? Gives enough time for Heyman to kayfabe recuperate too.

That's what EYE was thinking.

Temu Bloodline beats Da Codeman/Randy/#MyCheerio with Solo pinning the Codeman to setup the match at SummerFest.

THOTT comes byke to cost Solo the match or after Da Codeman beats Solo.

#WaitandSee

if it were me, i would save Roman return at RR and bloodline costing him a chance of victory. then you can set up vs bloodline 2.0 and road to mania in Vegas. that could be another 2 innings of story and last for 2 years.
no need to "rush" him back at summer slam

if it were me, i would save Roman return at RR and bloodline costing him a chance of victory. then you can set up vs bloodline 2.0 and road to mania in Vegas. that could be another 2 innings of story and last for 2 years.
no need to "rush" him back at summer slam

You want Roman to wait 6+ months to respond to Solo taking out his Wiseman? :lol:

That's what EYE was thinking.

Temu Bloodline beats Da Codeman/Randy/#MyCheerio with Solo pinning the Codeman to setup the match at SummerFest.

THOTT comes byke to cost Solo the match or after Da Codeman beats Solo.

#WaitandSee
Return/face off to end the show at SummerFest. Have your back and forths until Survivor Series. Bring in the Usos for the traditional SS match, I guess. Wrap it up at the Rumble.

Rock returns at the Rumble and you can set up Rock vs Roman at Mania.

Return/face off to end the show at SummerFest. Have your back and forths until Survivor Series. Bring in the Usos for the traditional SS match, I guess. Wrap it up at the Rumble.

Rock returns at the Rumble and you can set up Rock vs Roman at Mania.

The plan supposedly is for Rock and Da Codeman to fight at Mania in a title vs. title match. :rolleyes

If that's the case they might do THOTT vs. FRANKLIN at Mania see if THOTT can finally shake off that SHIELD trauma. :lol:

#Waitandsee

Back
Top Bottom