2024 Wrestling Thread | WWE Monday Night RAW tonight

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
how are PPV buys monitored now? Like i have a sub to peacock so thats how i get to watch them all so does that count?

If you’re smart you pay the monthly peacock service. If you’re smarter you score it for $2 during black Friday sales >D

how are PPV buys monitored now? Like i have a sub to peacock so thats how i get to watch them all so does that count?

If you’re smart you pay the monthly peacock service. If you’re smarter you score it for $2 during black Friday sales >D

For WWE the PPV streams on Peacock dont count, Meltzer is actually calculating the PPV people buy the old school way through their cable box or satellite dish.

Yes even though you can get it for $4.99, some people still pay $49.99-79.99 the traditional way. Usually older people who have no ohone or computer knowledge.

Did Swerve Strickland really get beat down by the only Samoan the WWE doesn’t want for the bloodline last night?

Tony Con has money to burn in stories and bookers with way more XP than me brother.

I will say i watched a bit of AEW last night. Kenny Omega story is good and Tiffy Bae clone Mariah May was a dope match with a Paige cameo to boot.

Again I’m not a hater and I’m giving them a chance. I’ll catch the rerun today since i alternated watching X-men 97 and justice league crisis and dynamite.

Tony Con has money to burn in stories and bookers with way more XP than me brother.

I will say i watched a bit of AEW last night. Kenny Omega story is good and Tiffy Bae clone Mariah May was a dope match with a Paige cameo to boot.

Again I’m not a hater and I’m giving them a chance. I’ll catch the rerun today since i alternated watching X-men 97 and justice league crisis and dynamite.

Thanks for being open minded.

A lot of people here grew up on Vince McMahon's Rendition of what pro wrestling is and it has really.clouded their judgement over these last 20 years.

Copped these figures today

20240509_134902.jpg

Watching this RVD doc on YT and it caught me by surprise seeing Scott Hall in it at this wrestling fan event. Can't believe it's been 2 years since he passed.

That part of the documentary, that fan event stung a little. It reminded me of The Wrestler when it showed the same thing, older wrestlers gathering for these fan events trying to get some money for pics and autographs. That's the side of wrestling you don't see normally and you gotta ask yourself are they doing this for the fans or cuz they really need that autograph money?

Like I recently watched that Abdullah the butcher doc and man it's wild that i think to this day dude doesn't know how to read and is hella down on his luck cuz of lawsuits.

*edit*

wow just realizing this was released in 2019 and musta been filmed in like 2016 or 17 cuz they showed Bobby the Brain Heenan probably right before he passed looking so bad :frown:

Back
Top Bottom