2024 Wrestling Thread | WWE Monday Night RAW tonight

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok....just so I'm clear,

In 2025 Raw goes to Netflix.

PPV's will eventually end up on Netflix or does that start in 2025?

Smackdown will be on netflix also?

Ok....just so I'm clear,

PLEs are staying on Peacock until the contract expires in 2026. Smackdown is going to USA in the fall.

I wonder if Raw is going to stay at 3 hrs..Now that they won’t need commercial breaks they should be able to get everything they want done in 2hrs..

And will Raw be live?..Does Netflix stream anything live? I wonder if they’re going to bring the “network” over as well..
"WWE has landed a $5B media rights deal with Netflix for its weekly “Raw” series in a 10-year pact set to begin in the U.S. in January 2025. It marks what is Netflix’s biggest move yet into live entertainment, giving the streaming platform with 247 million global memberships rights to a property that had been on linear TV for 31 years. “Raw,” which will continue to air on Mondays on Netflix as a three-hour show, has been airing on USA Network since 2005 and is WWE’s most-viewed TV property -- as well as USA Net’s most-watched program.."

Ok....just so I'm clear,

PLEs are staying on Peacock until the contract expires in 2026. Smackdown is going to USA in the fall.

If you're in Europe, PPV's will be on Netflix. Otherwise, still on Peacock til further notice.

Netflix to become new home of WWE Raw beginning 2025​

STAMFORD, Conn., January 23, 2024 – WWE, part of TKO Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: TKO), and Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) today announced a long-term partnership that will bring WWE’s flagship weekly program – Raw – to the world’s leading entertainment service. This marks a major programming shift as Raw leaves linear television for the first time since its inception 31 years ago.
Beginning in January 2025, Netflix will be the exclusive new home of Raw in the U.S., Canada, U.K. and Latin America, among other territories, with additional countries and regions to be added over time. Likewise, as part of the agreement, Netflix will also become the home for all WWE shows and specials outside the U.S. as available, inclusive of Raw and WWE’s other weekly shows – SmackDown and NXT – as well as the company’s Premium Live Events, including WrestleMania, SummerSlam and Royal Rumble. WWE’s award-winning documentaries, original series and forthcoming projects will also be available on Netflix internationally beginning in 2025.

This is GOODT! news for me.

Basically Netflix is gonna replace the WWE Network for international viewers.

Will resubscribe to Netflix next year.

Unfortunately this gives the Netflix the incentive for another price hike. :smh:

Surprised Kevin Patrick lasted as long as he did on commentary.

Tried to help him by adding Cole but IT just wasn't working.

He much better as a backstage interviewer.

Khan DEFINITELY isn’t making it seem like Raw is gonna stick on Mondays once it hits Netflicks.

Back
Top Bottom