2024 Wrestling Thread | Friday Night Smackdown | WWE Draft

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I expected him to be how he was tonight. It's his father-in-law.
But, dude runs the company now & you want to "focus on the positives"? Cowardly & wasn't a good look for him. He has to be the voice for the people/women that work for him now, not his family & especially VKM of all people.

PO
It could also be how TKO wanted him to go about it until they officially address it. Triple H may “run” the company but he ultimately answers to them.

Saw Triple Paul’s response this morning. Think he definitely could’ve gone about it a bit differently, but we were going to get a nothing response from him regardless. He’s not going to **** on his father in law, pun intended, and he, along with his wife and others may or may not be implicated in this as well.

#NeverForget that Baby Girl sent Carmella on a first class trip to Da Shadow Realm

rx69qy6fzzw81.gif

Saw Triple Paul’s response this morning. Think he definitely could’ve gone about it a bit differently, but we were going to get a nothing response from him regardless. He’s not going to **** on his father in law, pun intended, and he, along with his wife and others may or may not be implicated in this as well.

Honestly, this might be just the tip of the iceberg.

Last edited:
Feel like queen aminata is how people want jade to wrestle. She had a good match with Thunder Rosa bae recently.

I expected him to be how he was tonight. It's his father-in-law.
But, dude runs the company now & you want to "focus on the positives"? Cowardly & wasn't a good look for him. He has to be the voice for the people/women that work for him now, not his family & especially VKM of all people.

PO

Corporate Officer No. 1 really looked out of his element last night...even Cody displayed better executive instincts

Amazing week? Didn't read the lawsuit? After having 2 days to prepare a response to questions he knew were coming?

Not good

ROYAL RUMBLE SPOILERS] Triple H: "I want to thank them for allowing JD to be here and participate in the Royal Rumble. It's exciting to just be able to branch out. I'm not gonna use all the cliched terms about what door people go through or anything like that because it's stupid and silly."​

:lol:

Corporate Officer No. 1 really looked out of his element last night...even Cody displayed better executive instincts

Amazing week? Didn't read the lawsuit? After having 2 days to prepare a response to questions he knew were coming?

Not good
He could’ve just gave a corporate non answer like we’re gonna let the legal process play out. Anything would’ve been better than just dismissing it like nothing ever happened.

And if he'd have given the same kinda statement Nikki Khan did then people would still be mad..Of course it's not what we wanted to hear, but it's exactly what he was supposed to say..He's a possible witness/defendant in a future major lawsuit, so he's not going to say anything that can be used as a negative against him/the company..Trying to bring the focus back to all the big news that's a positve from this week is exactly what the PR/legal team was telling him to do..If people can't tell the difference between TK/Jericho and this situation then they're stupid..

2024 NTWTRR Update: Just wanted to let all participants to know that B Sox B Sox was sent all his winnings right after the Rumble ended..As always, thanks to those who joined up..

2025 NTWTRR ANNOUNCEMENT: Next year I'm going to do $25 a spot for the Men's Royal Rumble (I think most of y'all can afford that...Hopefully)..And I'd like to maybe do a Women's RR pool separately for $10 a spot..I'd like to just do Winner, 2nd place, and Most Eliminations for both the men's and women's RR..So start saving now guys!!!

Back
Top Bottom