2024 Wrestling Thread | Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is a dope shot

royal-rumble-spoiler-the-crowd-points-to-the-wrestlemania-v0-79o59adln7fc1.jpeg

I watched the ending of the RR again, I have an excellent monitor, for like gaming and CM Punk is slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww.

I need Sasha back ASAP, so I can enjoy matches and just look for CM Punk promos.

I’m guessing we see Punk vs Seth if he can wrestle or Punk vs Seth vs Drew at Mania and Roman vs Cody

Cody has to go over cleanly at this point but I wonder how they’ll get the belt off Roman

I’m guessing we see Punk vs Seth if he can wrestle or Punk vs Seth vs Drew at Mania and Roman vs Cody

Cody has to go over cleanly at this point but I wonder how they’ll get the belt off Roman
punk vs seth would kinda take away winner of the rumble but this is probably what they are gonna do.

thought hunter would be tougher on punk by not handing him the wm main event so quick but guess not

Been there as the face of the company during the merger with UFC
Is he though?..For a dude that’s been champion for 17 yrs I don’t really see him doing much press or getting in mainstream media..I don’t even think his social media presence is that active compare to a lot of other wrestlers..

WWEs actual top stars are CM Punk, then Cody from a star power perspective, Roman is just booked as the top star, but he hasnt done much as of late.

I don’t disagree. He should be this brute force that is unstoppable but I don’t see it enough. I’m telling you, he doesn’t need to wrestle weekly, but he needs to be out there making his presence felt. Seth Rollins is more of the face of the company than Reigns is. If he can wrestle and isn’t actually hurt long term/needing surgery, he should retain at Mania and continue his reign.

Back
Top Bottom