2024 Wrestling Thread | WWE Backlash France | 1 pm Eastern/10 am Pacific

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1706892147135.png

noblekane noblekane ihust1e ihust1e

Did he know? Of f****** course he did. Did he get involved with the BS? I doubt it.
There's some pretty simple rules in the "game" of life to make money and gain status WITHOUT doing the vile stuff VKM did. Please believe TKO/Netflix hired a firm to vet ALL these dudes before going forward. The lawsuit wasn't supposed to come out so soon. VKM just stopped paying since he's out of power and made his money. He's never seeing a prison cell and know$ IT.

Vince McMahon was a terror in Smackdown 2. If you simulated the seasons past Season 1, dude would win the Title and would never lose.
I wouldn't have the patience to play SD 2 season mode nowadays. The simulation screen and the loading for the cut scenes were a drag.

Kicking off our NTWT February birthday bash is.... ME! Celebrating tonight with courtside tickets to Pacers VS. Kings.

Screenshot_20240202-090431.png
Happy bday good brother Too $hort..Enjoy the game..How old are you now young fella?..

Did he know? Of f****** course he did. Did he get involved with the BS? I doubt it.
There's some pretty simple rules in the "game" of life to make money and gain status WITHOUT doing the vile stuff VKM did. Please believe TKO/Netflix hired a firm to vet ALL these dudes before going forward. The lawsuit wasn't supposed to come out so soon. VKM just stopped paying since he's out of power and made his money. He's never seeing a prison cell and know$ IT.
I don't know man..I'm not saying he didn't know Vince was a womanizer/perv, but I don't want to believe that a man with several daughters would knowingly turn a blind eye to a woman getting raped and passed around like that..If this was the 70s/80s and he wasn't married with daughters then I'd probably be 100% in agreement..But at the end of the day you're probably 100% right and that's really sad he'd let that go on just for the sake of the "business"..

If HHH in fact knew, what would have been his expected (ideally speaking) course of action?

Quitting?
Reporting Vince?
Fighting Vince?

All 3?

Legit asking.

I'd guess he knew Vince had mistresses or w.e but maybe not necessarily the details of whatever was actually happening.
Now if he knew but didn't participate, what does he do outside of voting against Vince returning if at the time the woman is under a NDA and she seemed to be ok with the payout until Vince stopped paying?

Cool podcast with hood takes on wrestling.

There’s a reason VKM, who notoriously hoarded power and did whatever he pleased, suddenly decided to sell the company him and his family built. The writing was clearly on the wall and this was handed to TKO in order to distance the good parties from the bad. I don’t think HHH is to blame for anything here and in reality, he didn’t have any actual power to stop VKM. Thats why Endeavor owns the company and not the Levesque family.

Back
Top Bottom