2024 Wrestling Thread | WWE Backlash France | 1 pm Eastern/10 am Pacific

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would rather have Cody be the one to beat GOONTA than have him face Rollins again, even though the match would be good.

Easy way to keep GOONTA strong by having him lose to the guy that’s basically only been beaten by Reigns.

Having one main championship is what it SHOULD be, but they got themselves into this dumb perdicament.

Understandable. Some Asians can pass for Hispanic and vice versa.

Hirooki Goto is one that comes to mind.

I see a lot of Hispanic students at my school that could pass for Asian at first glance.

I dunno about the Goto thing but the thought of him passing for hispanic has me. :lol:

Last edited:
Would rather have Cody be the one to beat GOONTA than have him face Rollins again, even though the match would be good.

Easy way to keep GOONTA strong by having him lose to the guy that’s basically only been beaten by Reigns.

Having one main championship is what it SHOULD be, but they got themselves into this dumb perdicament.

Why would Cody be going for the IC title though ?

Because that is the level he is actually on.

Nah, those fools don't need ANOTHER title unification.
Even though I personally feel like there should be one main champ, a unification after they JUST created the new title within the last year would be hilariously dumb (and I wouldn’t put it past them) :lol:

Even though I personally feel like there should be one main champ, a unification after they JUST created the new title within the last year would be hilariously dumb (and I wouldn’t put it past them) :lol:
Doesn’t help that they did such a bad job presenting the WHC as a legit title. Felt like the consolation lost to Roman Reigns belt

Once a 🐍, always a 🐍
gus-burton-guster.gif

Doesn’t help that they did such a bad job presenting the WHC as a legit title. Felt like the consolation lost to Roman Reigns belt
I mean there’s not really any way to make it NOT look secondary to Roman’s title. Feel like they’ve actually done a good job with the whole “fighting champ” thing. But I also thought that was what the IC title was always supposed to be for.

I mean there’s not really any way to make it NOT look secondary to Roman’s title. Feel like they’ve actually done a good job with the whole “fighting champ” thing. But I also thought that was what the IC title was always supposed to be for.

That's what the IC title has been during GOONTA's reign when IT was treated like a paperweight before.

He has had GOODT! to great matches defending that title and help restore some of IT's prestige.

FRANKLIN has done a solid job trying to establish the World heavyweight title but IT was always going to have that 2nd rate stigma attached to IT.

GOONTA's dominant reign has taken away from the heavyweight title as well since they are both on the same show.

THOTT denigrating the title right before Da Codeman inexplicably challenged for IT didn't help matters either. :lol: :smh:

THOTT denigrating the title right before Da Codeman inexplicably challenged for IT didn't help matters either. :lol: :smh:
Nah Roman’s promo was fantastic. He’s been trashing that title since its inception (which he should). It’s on brand. Fits his character perfectly.

Belt matters on Raw. Not really sure what they’ve been doing with the Cody of it all though.

Back
Top Bottom