2024 Wrestling Thread | WWE Backlash France | 1 pm Eastern/10 am Pacific

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tumblr_o4b9gfgfIj1tbno7go2_250.gif

tumblr_o4b9gfgfIj1tbno7go1_250.gif

TJcPDA.gif

They do the belt unification/split nonsense all the time but it doesn’t make sense to me to have two championships. It’s one company and the champ should be on both shows in some capacity, even if it’s a recorded promo at home. In this case with Cody, you can keep the story going and really make the payoff worth it at Summerfest.

Being on both shows doesn’t work because they constantly try to make it where the brands are fighting each other to be better than the other.

Sounds like BCC is gonna have a match at Arena Mexico

Maybe Danielson will finally get his Blue Panther dream match

rock gonna be good at mania. the live events are for the hardcores and marks of the IWC.

Being on both shows doesn’t work because they constantly try to make it where the brands are fighting each other to be better than the other.

In an ideal world, The World Champ shouldn't be involved in the Brand Beefs. The rest of the roster can play around in that stuff.

So The Rock basically is doing to the WWE what he did to the DCEU. Shazam was the hero, The Rock said, nah I’m Black Adam, I deserve my own movie. Screw that other guy. The Rock sees Cody- screw that guy, I’m the bigger main event. It seems that whenever The Rock has some money invested, his ego tells him “Yeah he’s okay but it should be you”.

Back
Top Bottom