2024 Wrestling Thread | WWE Backlash France | 1 pm Eastern/10 am Pacific

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didn’t he tear his triceps or something immediately when he wrestled awhile back ?

He was also gassed as hell when he was hindering Jinder when he came byke on Raw.

If he has another match IT has gotta be a gimmick match like what Baldy A did against #MyCheerio or a tag team match where he can let his partner carry the match and then get his hot tag on.

Can’t believe a press conference is getting this much attention online..I think this Mania build is gonna be wild..

I can't get over how much of a geek they have made Seth and his title look like throughout this whole process :lol:

There's a word for men who get humiliated like that, but I'm not allowed to say it on NT

I can't get over how much of a geek they have made Seth and his title look like throughout this whole process :lol:

There's a word for men who get humiliated like that, but I'm not allowed to say it on NT
People have also realized how unserious Seth is with his gimmick, which is why Drew should beat him at Mania then he should do a character reset

a-closer-look-at-the-bloodline-family-tree-v0-iiwn2qnb2hhc1.png

Back
Top Bottom