2024 Wrestling Thread | WWE Backlash France | 1 pm Eastern/10 am Pacific

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel like this meta internet wrestling stuff hurts WWE's appeal in international audiences.

my grandmother was a huge wrestling fan, she was having tapes flow into Nigeria, in the 80's when they didn't have access to PPV.

i feel like the international appeal is that the characters and gimmicks are so well defined and broad that they are comprehensible even to international audiences.

no way she would've understood Seth's gimmick.

Might be wrong but read somewhere that the rock isn’t blood related to the high chief Peter Miavia . His mother was adopted by him or something

They go by the Toretto rules. You just need the thinnest string to call someone family and they'll swear y'all all came out the same womb together. Rock doesn't need much to embellish things and just run with it:lol:

No Way Roman is wresting twice on WrestleMania weekend.

And is seth even medically cleared to wrestle at Elimination Chamber ?

Are they even having a men's elimination chamber match ?

Last edited:

GF5tfxrWMAAPHad

GF6D5zOWUAAhVLh

GF5wLMJWsAAzfkk

anyone think this may set up a face turn for Roman? Roman loses to Cody, rock beats the ish out of him for disappointing the family and sets up Roman vs rock where Roman proves who tribal chief is?

:lol: Kevin Nash ain't this outstanding human like yall thought he was when he was Tweeting Black Lives Matter. Keep falling for these Holier Than THou folks.

Back
Top Bottom