2024 Wrestling Thread | WWE Monday Night RAW tonight

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A lot of people seem surprised that Tiffy Time is the goods…. But if you watched her and Becks in NXT you could see that she would hang on the main roster.

you could see how quickly tiffany picked it up. gonna get even better working with main roster talent now.
she's like mandy rose in the looks with charlottes athleticism

same for guys like bron and melo down at nxt. they need to be working with more experienced talent

you could see how quickly tiffany picked it up. gonna get even better working with main roster talent now.
she's like mandy rose in the looks with charlottes athleticism

same for guys like bron and melo down at nxt. they need to be working with more experienced talent
This is spot on. I feel like she even copied Mandy's entrance and gait. :lol:

A multi man ladder match for the US title could be dope
Logan
KO
Randy
AJ
Knight
Lashley/Kross?

Tiffy for sure belongs, I think they should move forward with her as Queen of the Ring and Nia wins the MITB. Tiffy vs Bayley at SummerSlam :pimp:

Mandy who?!
37423.jpg

Logan
KO
Randy
AJ
Knight
Lashley/Kross?

Tiffy for sure belongs, I think they should move forward with her as Queen of the Ring and Nia wins the MITB. Tiffy vs Bayley at SummerSlam :pimp:
Jade got to be in store for a big push.

Don't see Rhea losing her title anytime soon.

Damn the Booker of the Year streak is over.
Logan
KO
Randy
AJ
Knight
Lashley/Kross?

Retire the ladder match completely.

Yea 20 years ago. We have long moved from needing car crash matches with all of these got damn stunts.

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee B Sox B Sox

Why don't AEW-ites fight the idea of educating fans about incoming/random outsiders?

It's the funniest thing to act like it wouldn't be beneficial to the viewer.

Cocaine Boy obviously prefers to cater his product to his core group of die hard fans. Which isn’t necessarily a bad thing….

If he doesn’t care to grow the company, it doesn’t really matter I guess. Just doesn’t seem to make a ton of sense from a business perspective TO ME. He (his dad) is the billionaire though.

Hijo Del Promo Hijo Del Promo still fighting the good fight for washed up punk

Imma let you and Drew have yall moment cause come Summerslam, its going to be The Summer of Punk part Deux and the Morgan Domination Tour for the rest of the year.

Havent even brought up the M shaped dolla signs that represent the most influential Mercedes that isnt a car.

This is spot on. I feel like she even copied Mandy's entrance and gait. :lol:

Was thinking that at the RR and I hope Mandy can keep her OF money coming because TT is a better Sport Entertainment version of her.

Just finished EC and glad Mami got the W in the home country. Anyone still have the clip where she had to do her entrance stomp when she went out to “save” Bianca from a beat down that one time?:lol:

Back
Top Bottom