2024 Wrestling Thread | WWE Backlash France | 1 pm Eastern/10 am Pacific

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I bet you, no one who claims politics in this thread actually goes and votes.
I am not sure I would go that far but EVERYONE in this thread has continued to put $ In Vince's pocket after all of his racist/sexist comments/angle/programs etc. So the hypocrisy is clear as day IMO.

SO Any attempt at getting on a soapbox as a WRESTLING fan is wild to me.

JasonWhitlock_GetPoliticsOutOfSports_promo_web-optimized.jpg

Are you gonna cry?

Telling us Tiffy is a Trumper isnt going to get Trump not elected, go fiind another way, like go influence your democratic friends if you have any, to vote.

Acting like this, youre going to end up getting Trump elected and youre going to cry.

Also the GOAT, me, has never cried.

Youre the crier..

"So and so is a republican, waaaaaaahhhhh.."
"So and So is a Trumper, waaaaaahhhhhhhhh"

Stop crying, you political baby.

Telling us Tiffy is a Trumper isnt going to get Trump not elected, go fiind another way, like go influence your democratic friends if you have any, to vote.

Acting like this, youre going to end up getting Trump elected and youre going to cry.

Damn that sucks

Also the GOAT, me, has never cried.

Youre the crier..

"So and so is a republican, waaaaaaahhhhh.."
"So and So is a Trumper, waaaaaahhhhhhhhh"

Stop crying, you political baby.
RustyShackleford RustyShackleford

Feel like I need to apologize for getting Trump reelected

Sorry about that dude RustyShackleford RustyShackleford

You need to apologize for attempted character assassination of Tiffany Stratton.

You trying to find all these foils to cover up your dastardly and self serving actions.

You dint deserve to be a Mercedes fan.

Back
Top Bottom