2024 Wrestling Thread | WWE Backlash France | 1 pm Eastern/10 am Pacific

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jade>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sasha

At what? An entrance?

Jade can't wrestle.

All yall expect Rhea, Bianca, Shayna style of wrestling, she's whack in ring.

She's anti-Sasha, everything, but the in-ring.

But im sure you dont want to hear that you Internet Wrestling Niche Community member.

How does it feel that im not like @fellowchuckery and just take all your insults and attempts to make me upset and spin them around to victory for myself?

At what? An entrance?

Jade can't wrestle.

All yall expect Rhea, Bianca, Shayna style of wrestling, she's whack in ring.

She's anti-Sasha, everything, but the in-ring.
She's been training in a real system I expect her to have gain a lot of wrestling expertise these past months.

1712180191726.png

Yea no disrespect to that man, rest in peace, but it's a good thing we didn't see any more of that goofball gimmick.

His original character in his early NXT Days would have been welcomed for sure.

Fiend was one of the worst things they pulled out over the last decade. (Along with Nikki Ash and Retribution)
The booking did him no favors though. Not his fault that Vince booked a DQ finish for a hell in a cell match or get squashed by Goldberg.

The booking did him no favors though. Not his fault that Vince booked a DQ finish for a hell in a cell match or get squashed by Goldberg.

The gimmick would have been stupid had God booked it. It was a flat out stupid gimmick from all angles.

Rest in Peace Bray. No disrespect

Big Hungry weighs in

punk is dumb. he forgot thats cody's baby. he was there when they brought him in.

you never heard of cody being a **** head backstage.

guess thsts why hes main eventing and winning the title at wrestlemania and punk is injured again and getting **** on by drew galloway every day

punk is dumb. he forgot thats cody's baby. he was there when they brought him in.

you never heard of cody being a **** head backstage.

guess thsts why hes main eventing and winning the title at wrestlemania and punk is injured again and getting **** on by drew galloway every day
Punk would smoke Cody on the mic and in the ring. Cody’s arms are too short to box with god.

Punk would smoke Cody on the mic and in the ring. Cody’s arms are too short to box with god.

One guy is a broken down misanthrope who uses worked shoots as a crutch and has a body mended together by balsa wood and Elmer's glue

The other guy is the hottest pure babyface promo the industry has seen in decades and has the intestinal fortitude to wrestle through the pain of a torn pectoral

There's no comparison

Looks like AEW hired my guy :smokin

Well deserved...he does awesome work

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom