2024 Wrestling Thread | WWE Backlash France | 1 pm Eastern/10 am Pacific

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol, yall think Cody did a good thing? he just proved Punk is the loyal WWE company guy.

Cody jsut gave the top star face of the company baton to Punk.

Thank you Cody, you dimwit, praising AEW under WWE's watch.

Once your story is over, no one will care for you and you can go back to AEW where you really want to be.

Punk and Ariel set Cody up, he knew that Cody would be forced to defend AEw and look stupid having to heap praise on the comp.

This will not look good for Cody in the long run, thank you for shooting yourself in the foot with your bullet club pistol.
1995 1995 you broke my friend 😔

thats why i laugh now when i see punk in the wwe. he talked **** about the wwe for 2 years while in aew and claimed he was dead his entire run in wwe only to come back and claim "im home" 🤣

punk went from calling the wwe a blood money covered **** company and talking about trans kids rights to praising how great the wwe is and hanging out with the transphobic, homophobic, racist, biggot jim KKKrownette

You can say a lot of things about Cornette, but I don't think homophobic and transphobic are in that list haha.

FB Rock better be doing his yoga & calisthenics in addition to the iron pumping. Crazy how washed he looks in the face now compared to his run in w/ Cena. 🐾 but that might’ve been peak Rock body aesthetic.

Don't think they should be making a belt for this..kinda unnecessary imo

LOL. This was taped before SD last week at the Mohegan Sun. Jobber Lee gets pinned in a few minutes then during thr show is announced as Rey's partner at mania. Awful booking, this guy jobbed out in under 5 minutes. That killed whatever reaction he would have normally got being announced as Ray's partner who IMO should have been Carlito.

(Kayfabe)

The issue I have with the "WWE Fast" matches Is if the winners of these matches CAN win in 3 minutes, why aren't they also doing the same during regular matches?

It's stupid to me.

Sure you can make the argument that they are working in a more urgent mode but as a whole, it's a funny idea.

(Kayfabe)

The issue I have with the "WWE Fast" matches Is if the winners of these matches CAN win in 3 minutes, why aren't they also doing the same during regular matches?

It's stupid to me.

Sure you can make the argument that they are working in a more urgent mode but as a whole, it's a funny idea.
And the talent is that bad.. They can lose in 3 minutes.. :rofl:

(Kayfabe)

It's stupid to me.

There needs to be shorter matches in general. Not every match has to be a 15-20 minute slugfest

You can say a lot of things about Cornette, but I don't think homophobic and transphobic are in that list haha.
you would be wrong then

do you know what twinkle toes use to mean back in the day?

you remember his attack on sonny kiss?

jade being shelton benjamin with a wig on?

also i find it pretty weird you would be like "ok hes a racist but homophobic and transphobic he is not" 💀

Last edited:
Someone said 3 min

GKF_UogboAAidP8

you would be wrong then

do you know what fairy use to mean back in the day?

you remember his attack on sonny kiss?

jade being shelton benjamin with a wig on?

also i find it pretty weird you would be like "ok hes a racist but homophobic and transphobic he is not" 💀

"Twinkle Toes"

Back
Top Bottom