2024 Wrestling Thread | WWE Backlash France | 1 pm Eastern/10 am Pacific

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cena needs to be on the next flight to Istanbul. That bald spot was painful to see.

20240408_014328.jpg
man hes too rich to be having that ****. somebody gotta tell him about bosley

Crazy that Raw will already be more than half over before the national championship even tips off.

Last edited:
Just realized another layer to the people who cost themselves because they was too worried about someone else between Seth Drew and Roman.

Drew forgot about the beef him and Priest had when he was teaming up with the judgment day for a bit a while back. Good way to bring that back too. Love how all these things are tied together and how multiple story lines played into each other to influence all the outcomes. That’s some good stuff.

That SHIELD bit had to be a troll just to catch a few people who wanted to forget logic for a second but I guess it's justified that Roman got his chair shot payback from a decade ago?

I guess I'll catch RAM to see the fallout and be back for Summerfest. Is next week when they usually start future endeavoring folks?

I feel like he has all the tools.

Great promo.
Can wrestle.
Can do the floppy stuff to appease the modern fan.
Believable (unlike the world champ Cody).
Would you have him start in NXT? Or do you think they’ll send him straight to the main roster to do Bloodline things?

Interested to see what they do with Solo and No Yeet now, assuming that Roman isn’t going to be around a ton. No Yeet doesn’t seem like a singles wrestler at all.

Do think Solo could have a good mid card singles run now. Him and Fatso would be a fire tag team too though.

A proper Seth Roman feud could be great

Seth got a lot of stuff he could lean into,

“I took the shield from you, I took your first big mania moment from you, I took your reign from you and I’m the only person to ever pin you clean im your final boss” type ****

Would you have him start in NXT? Or do you think they’ll send him straight to the main roster to do Bloodline things?

Interested to see what they do with Solo and No Yeet now, assuming that Roman isn’t going to be around a ton. No Yeet doesn’t seem like a singles wrestler at all.

Do think Solo could have a good mid card singles run now. Him and Fatso would be a fire tag team too though.

Main roster is stacked. He doesn't NEED to be on the main roster.

I would put him in NXT and put him on a serious conditioning program.

Let him dominate down there for a bit and then bring him up.

Back
Top Bottom