2024 Wrestling Thread | Monday Night RAW | WWE Draft continues

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1713213815248.png

Please let us know what they think.

Take a notepad and record their comments.

Thanks.
I showed them the Cody documentary and that Irish nerds YouTube video on Roman Reigns.

This was after WM40 so I guess you can say they’re hooked since they are hitting me up to catch RAW.

If they don’t hit me up for Smackdown this Friday then I will move onto the 3rd phase of our plan and send them some Muto matches to watch.

Ugh the new addiction is real. Just ordered a couple of more belts from my seller. Gave me a decent deal so i couldn’t pass up.

I’d been looking into getting a big gold belt and the classic NWA title so I’ll eventually pull the trigger from Fandu Belts as he’s got some amazing belts for a good price on some of his imperfect ones.

However these 2 i was like yeah need them. I had been wanting the legacy UFC belt forever so it was a must. I never liked the new belt so this was a plus. Says they have some thick 8mm plates.

The other one i got was an NWA concept Big Gold belt. This one is essentially a big gold but it has the NWA initials in it. Also has 8mm plates. Now i know Pakistani leather is bad, however i plan on purchasing a send out strap for the NWA big gold from Fandu as they got some for $80. He’s also throwing in the side plates for my undisputed WWE belt with the Cody logo for free. All 3 items for $275 is a deal. We’ll see how good they are. My undisputed belt was good by definitely flawed but for the price can’t complain.

IMG_8754.jpeg
IMG_8753.jpeg
IMG_8755.jpeg
IMG_8756.jpeg

These aren’t my pics they’re from the seller. You know I’ll drop them once they arrive.

I’ve made a list of future wants so i don’t go crazy lol. Next up:

All gold big gold with Goldberg plate
NWA World belt
WWF winged eagle and big eagle belts
WWF IC belt with yellow strap (Ultimate Warrior)
Stone Cold championship
AEW world belt

In no particular order.

please tell me you have thee greatest belt of all time

Wrestling Gifs of the Week – Rob Van Dam |

if not, move to the top of list :smokin

@Case and I have talked about how much we want an NWA TV title. Just haven't pulled the trigger.
My vendor has it. $140 shipped for 4mm zinc plates, you can choose red or black strap

IMG_8760.jpeg
IMG_8761.jpeg
IMG_8759.jpeg

Cool what belts are those? Is that the Baklund at the bottom?

please tell me you have thee greatest belt of all time

Wrestling Gifs of the Week – Rob Van Dam |

if not, move to the top of list :smokin
The spinner? Nah lol i may get it but i need the classics first.

Last edited:
djlunchbox djlunchbox
You just got those tax returns or something man? :lol: My man is going CRAZY with the belts. :lol:
Bro I owe on taxes :emoji_weary: I make too much and have no write offs or dependents so i gotta pay uncle sam.

Plus $275 is like if I'd bought some socks and those Military 4s that just dropped lol gotta re-prioritize things some time I've scaled back from buying hats and Supreme and my car mods are pretty much done. Plus I'm unloading some hats and what not to offset it the cost.

these pakistani joints, it's relatively affordable. Not that i won't buy a good quality belt IE like a Fandu or maybe a WWE shop one, but if Pakistan ones are decent i'm not gonna nitpick when i'm paying $300 or more less than WWE shop. Like I've purchased 3 belts for about the price of 1 off the WWE shop. And it's not like i go to events where people can judge i'mma be wearing it at home or at a friend's if I go for a PPV lol

Back
Top Bottom