2024 Wrestling Thread | WWE Backlash France | 1 pm Eastern/10 am Pacific

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The hate that’s coming your way for this :smh:
I welcome it.

The Shield debuted in 2012 and all 3 dudes held the belt in one night by June 2016. Hell, I’m trying to remember the last time we’ve gone a full month without any of these guys holding a world title. Maybe some time in late 2020?

Team Taz or whatever that team was called with Hobbs, Starks, and Hook all should be up there. Hell, Darby too as a matter of fact. The list could probably go on, but I know some would say “it also falls on the performer.” To that I say “explain to me Jade Cargill’s run in AEW?”

Isn’t Edge one of the vet long time vets that hasn’t been called washed? He still looks fit and can move. He’s not Ric Flair or Hogan from the last 20 years.

Battle Royale for Mami’s title :smh:

What surprise winner will it be? Honestly can’t really think of anyone unless it’s a surprise charlotte flair return.

Battle Royale for Mami’s title :smh:

What surprise winner will it be? Honestly can’t really think of anyone unless it’s a surprise charlotte flair return.

1713810947831.gif

Hate that people recreate this thinking this was some sort of “trying to be cool” thing Kobe was doing.
Yeah I watched this live..

kobe-bryant-2001-championship.jpg

Kobe wasn't allowed to be in the locker room because he was underage and they had champagne..

Also you can tell he was going through emotions at the time.. (backstory) Problems with his parents..

Yeah I watched this live..

kobe-bryant-2001-championship.jpg

Kobe wasn't allowed to be in the locker room because he was underage and they had champagne..

Also you can tell he was going through emotions at the time.. (backstory) Problems with his parents..
Wait he wasn’t allowed to BE AROUND alcohol? :lol:

I’ve honestly never heard any backstory behind this pic :lol:

Wait he wasn’t allowed to BE AROUND alcohol? :lol:

I’ve honestly never heard any backstory behind this pic :lol:
Kobe’s parents didn’t show up to his Finals win in hometown Philly because they disapproved his marriage with Vanessa since she’s Latina

Kobe’s parents didn’t show up to his Finals win in hometown Philly because they disapproved his marriage with Vanessa since she’s Latina
I knew the general family dynamic, but was definitely unaware of him not being allowed in the locker room. That’s insane.

Back
Top Bottom