2024 Wrestling Thread | WWE Backlash France | 1 pm Eastern/10 am Pacific

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I watched this live..

kobe-bryant-2001-championship.jpg

Kobe wasn't allowed to be in the locker room because he was underage and they had champagne..

Also you can tell he was going through emotions at the time.. (backstory) Problems with his parents..

Huh? Kobe was 22 at the time, he was sad because he's just one the title in his hometown and his parents weren't really there to celebrate because of their objections to him and Vanessa getting married a couple of months earlier.

The hate that’s coming your way for this :smh:
i dunno man. you keep telling people that people are coming for them because they speak negative commentary about aew.

I have yet to see that happen yet. are they in the shadows like retribution waiting for the right time to attack?

the only guy who might have done that is fellowmikeychuck and he has since passed away.

Tk put on a helluva show last night. Hope they can build off this. Booker of the year levels

Hate that people recreate this thinking this was some sort of “trying to be cool” thing Kobe was doing.

Yeah I watched this live..

kobe-bryant-2001-championship.jpg

Kobe wasn't allowed to be in the locker room because he was underage and they had champagne..

Also you can tell he was going through emotions at the time.. (backstory) Problems with his parents..
1713814014485.jpeg

I love the Killshot kneepad. Word to Lucha Underground.
I had to look up what you were referring to..I thought the knee pad was a shoutout to Fear Of. A Black Planet album cover..

Didn’t watch the show last night but I heard American Dragon took yet another L..At this point is it even a big deal to get a win over Daniel Son??..

i dunno man. you keep telling people that people are coming for them because they speak negative commentary about aew.

I have yet to see that happen yet. are they in the shadows like retribution waiting for the right time to attack?

the only guy who might have done that is fellowmikeychuck and he has since passed away.

The time and dedication you have taken to make this gimmick not only yours but unique, it’s truly inspiring.

Is Battlegrounds one of their ppvs? Apex only sits like 20-30 people. UFC finally started to comp tickets to the fighter families that fight in the Apex, and they've been putting cards there since the pandemic :lol:

Back
Top Bottom