2024 Wrestling Thread | WWE Backlash France | 1 pm Eastern/10 am Pacific

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
gives time to build Liv back up get the strap, mami to come home and claim her throne?

the giving her an injury angle then winning the strap in a battle royal isn't enough for me suspend belief and enjoy that storyline and match. Want to see Liv wrestle others and challenge becky.

Missed the NXT title match but so far the reaction online is saying it s moty contender!!

IMG_8863.jpeg

Tbf I wasent sold on trick either, but he's won me over. With that said wanna see what his title reign looks like not wrestling ilja

Tricks in ring is still very green and not that good but he has all the other qualities of a main roster star. Just keep his matches short and intense until the wrestling comes to speed.

Trick's biggest weakness is probably the in ring technical stuff, which is probably the least important aspect of being a professional wrestler in the WWE. He checks a lot of the boxes in what a WWE superstar is.

He's improved a lot in-ring wise to wear he was a few months ago but still has aways to go.

GOODT! that they put the belt on him let him get experience as "the man" only downside now is he doesn't have workers like Ilja and Melo to carry him in a match unless they bring some main roster dudes who are just twiddling their thumbs doing nothing down to NXT.

Back
Top Bottom