2024 Wrestling Thread | Mr. McMahon documentary now out on Netflix

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We get it at one time extreme was the move. But all the people that did extreme are too old to keep doing it. Just wrestle, have good storylines and don’t die lol

In other news, it’s here!! Gonna need to take more better pictures later. classic winged eagle. 4mm plates, custom crocodile backing, double diamond full tip. It seems small compared to other belts i have so imma need to find dimensions but overall love it. I may te leather as the leather cut above the plate is off. There some plating issues here and there but for the price it’s worth it. It’s not 24kt plating maybe down the line I’ll plate in 24kt.

IMG_9267.jpeg
IMG_9270.jpeg
IMG_9273.jpeg
IMG_9272.jpeg
IMG_9271.jpeg
IMG_9269.jpeg

100% agreed. No reason Tony KKKhan should have let him do that.

But the appeal of AEW as a Free Agent destination is they allow their wrestlers full creative control.

It's stupid
Cmon man. Copeland is the one making these decisions. Trying to wrestle weekly iron man matches.

He knows better than to jump off the cage like that at his age. This isn’t a one time thing where he’s out there tryna look like brood edge. He’s been putting himself on top weekly instead of giving that time to someone else.

We were in the Vortex of Edge

We get it at one time extreme was the move. But all the people that did extreme are too old to keep doing it. Just wrestle, have good storylines and don’t die lol

In other news, it’s here!! Gonna need to take more better pictures later. classic winged eagle. 4mm plates, custom crocodile backing, double diamond full tip. It seems small compared to other belts i have so imma need to find dimensions but overall love it. I may te leather as the leather cut above the plate is off. There some plating issues here and there but for the price it’s worth it. It’s not 24kt plating maybe down the line I’ll plate in 24kt.

IMG_9267.jpeg
IMG_9270.jpeg
IMG_9273.jpeg
IMG_9272.jpeg
IMG_9271.jpeg
IMG_9269.jpeg

Man, that looks GREAT! Usually with those Pakistani belts, you can see the imperfections in the molding, but that one looks sharp as hell!

Cmon man. Copeland is the one making these decisions. Trying to wrestle weekly iron man matches.

He knows better than to jump off the cage like that at his age. This isn’t a one time thing where he’s out there tryna look like brood edge. He’s been putting himself on top weekly instead of giving that time to someone else.

We were in the Vortex of Edge
Gotta save wrestlers from themselves.

Yes, I agree. The Edge THOUGHT he wanted to do it but he said he panicked when he realized how high up he was.

TK can't let that happen on his watch. Another DUMB injury.

Could have sworn he put over Starks in the Owen Invitational Final, lost to Moxley in the title unification, put over MJF on a Dynamite and lost multiple tag matches and trios matches. Crazy.
i wouldnt call winning the final match in every ******* program he was in putting someone over.

lost to mjf on tv. beat mjf clean in their final meeting at ppv

lost to mox on tv. beat him clean in their final meeting at ppv

lost to starks in owen hart tourney. beat him clean on the collision one to two weeks after.

also losing multiple tag and trios matches without eating the pin isnt putting anybody over.

i know you guys dont watch much aew but i use to be a big fan and watched every show 💀

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom