2024 Wrestling Thread | Mr. McMahon documentary now out on Netflix

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The local station is owned by Sinclair Broadcast Group. They used to own Ring of Honor.
Well aware. The guy that used to be their CEO is a clown. His nephew owns a restaurant group that has basically taken over all of Harbor East. Some of the places are :pimp: though so I can’t hate 100% :lol:

Hopefully the OC will stay together longer this time. This is like the 5th union they’ve done since they all touched WWE.

I felt their run from 2019-2020 was the best one since AJ held the U.S. title and the Good Bros held the Tag titles.

Yeah but how many days on the road?

2:40 mark - they get checks whether you wrestle or not plus flight is free and and at 25:30 mark - these guys had a very easy schedule and still made more than $1m in the span of 3 years… still a great gig to be paid that much to do something you love and to spend most of your time on catering and travel the world

Last edited:
ruccqbktky3d1.jpeg

As it should be. She’s the best in the industry.

You don’t think Becky should try to get that money too?

Hell no :lol:. That four horsewomen moniker is so contrived and means nothing in 2024. And, like you admitted, she’s not a needle-mover anymore, so they’d never get an ROI on giving her a big contract.

Hell no :lol:. That four horsewomen moniker is so contrived and means nothing in 2024. And, like you admitted, she’s not a needle-mover anymore, so they’d never get an ROI on giving her a big contract.
Yeah I don’t care about the moniker :lol:

It’s just the fact that they are the four most established names in women’s wrestling and that means something. It’s what helped create Rhea and Bianca to be what they are now.

Not having someone like that is part of why nobody has cared about the women’s division in A&W. Perhaps Sasha can help change that.

Their ability to make OTHERS feel important is what they are important for.

Company’s value is going up so those contracts gonna go up too. Just like NBA or any other sport. If you’re one of the top stars you’re probably gonna get a bigger bag than the last deal given.

Yeah I don’t care about the moniker :lol:

It’s just the fact that they are the four most established names in women’s wrestling and that means something. It’s what helped create Rhea and Bianca to be what they are now.

Not having someone like that is part of why nobody has cared about the women’s division in A&W. Perhaps Sasha can help change that.

Their ability to make OTHERS feel important is what they are important for.

Fair enough, but none of that means she’s deserving of a Charlotte-esque contract in 2024 though. To me, you’re making the case of why they should keep her, which I agree with, but not why they should make her one of their top paid talents.

i think it was the highest paid, until, TK signed Mercedes. I assume Becky will probably receive a bigger offer and when the time is up. Rhea will probably top them out.

Being that Vince no longer runs the company, I’d assume Hunter is gonna have to provide stats to prove Becky deserves a bigger contract and I don’t see what he can say. Ratings? Merch? Social media engagement? Rhea might lead the women’s division in all of those categories.

Fair enough, but none of that means she’s deserving of a Charlotte-esque contract in 2024 though. To me, you’re making the case of why they should keep her, which I agree with, but not why they should make her one of their top paid talents.
How is she not deserving though? I get maybe you don’t like her, but you’re acting like she’s Natalya or something :lol:

Has arguably had the biggest storyline of any women’s wrestler ever. Main evened mania. Solid in ring (although doesn’t seem as believable since losing a lot of weight) and solid on mic. Does tons of press for the company. Has 6 million followers on IG.

Harlot hasn’t exactly done anything remarkably better than her to the point where she wouldn’t be deserving of a similar contract.

Back
Top Bottom