2024 Wrestling Thread | Mr. McMahon documentary now out on Netflix

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I watched all six episodes of the Mr. McMahon documentary yesterday. It doesn't tell you anything that most smarks didn't already know about Vince McMahon.

There were, however, a few things that stood out for me:

Hulk Hogan admitting on camera that he squashed Jesse Ventura's attempt to form a union.
Stephanie thinking Mike Tyson went to prison after his WWF appearances.
Bret Hart talking about giving Vince an uppercut in Montreal. :pimp:
Stone Cold is a CTE denier. :smh:
Bruce Pritchard bootlicking Vince the entire time, to have it blow up in his face when those allegations dropped.
Bob Costas dropping the F-bomb was great.

Bret Hart, Tony Atlas, and Dave Meltzer were the highlights.

It's not a fluff doc, but it's not exactly the Dark Side of the Ring either.

Finished the final episode today.

This was not the hit piece it was advertised to be IMO.

Bruce was really a huge D rider...

Dave really just seems like a guy who thinks he knows everything when nobody cares is he knows everything.

Good doc but I really didn't learn anything but the folks who don't watch wrestling like we do might learn some things.

Went to a Mexican restaurant over by my girlfriend's place tonight and this was in the foyer... :lol:

PXL_20240926_230445407.MP.jpg

I was jacked for the Mr McMahon doc and like most of you it seems was very underwhelmed. Nothing new, nothing all that shocking or salacious that we already didn't know, and not really all that well produced. So disappointed.

AD9C3D67-E547-49E8-BC97-EB7CC95603ED.gif

Oh you didn’t know?!? You betta caaaaaalll somebody.

So i see not much has changed, AEW still tanking, Tony con thinking MVP and the Hurt Business gonna help AEW bizness. Ricochet still a jobber and getting booked no better than when he was in WWE. Britt Baker done disappeared. And Mozley doing his best American history x gimmick.

Triple H era is hotter than ever, booker of the year hands down. Roman and Cody providing C I N E M A as always. And of course we not only got Giulia coming to end Roxanne but Stephanie Vaquer about to show up?! 😮‍💨

And i seen y’all dropping the comments about el Lonchero in my absence

8587E45F-6083-418C-9737-651442159F6A.gif

but its all good. Let me finish up this McMahon doc tho.

Back
Top Bottom