2024 Wrestling Thread | Friday Night Wrasslin' | R.I.P. Sika Anoaʻi

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tazz says a whole lot of nothing. Why is it never called out.
because hes been a trash *** announcer equally in every company hes ever been in. people dont want to seem bias by bashing him now.

he not as bad as tenay, matt striker, mark madden, or that one current wwe guy who says like three sentences a broadcast tho.

Glad they missed the finish because they were too busy showing the nothing that was happening on the floor with Nana. :lol:

CC15C16F-D788-4360-86B1-EF5B812F0E8F.jpeg

Finally someone we can all trust to set the record straight

He was probably watching while saying his annoying tag.. :rofl:

What’s a Di Whoo Kid??

Just read the actual transcript of what Whoo Kid said, and this is not even remotely close to what he actually said. :rofl:

Appearing on Jim Norton & Sam Roberts, DJ Whoo Kid, who was at AEW All In to accompany Swerve Strickland to the ring, says he was right there when the altercation happened.

"You already know what happened in the back. It was straight brawl city. I'm not gonna talk about that. Blood and killing and death [laughs]. You might as well say it," he said. "I was right there. We were next. They put us to be ready to go."

Punk vs. Joe opened the show and followed Perry vs. HOOK, which was the final match on the pre-show.

Sam Roberts filled in blanks for Jim Norton, who didn't understand the backstory or situation.

"It was crazy. It's ongoing they told me, this has been an ongoing...that was the last straw," said Whoo Kid. "It was the biggest moment for AEW and I guess he was trying to sabotage that moment. He wasnt trying to go out there. I'm in the middle. I'm the fly on the wall. It was very intense. I always thought it was fake and all this ****. It's more real. It was wrestling back there. A DDT, everything. I'm exaggerating."

Whoo Kid continued, "There was a yelling moment where he was like '**** this ****, this is our moment, everybody get the **** out there and do your ****.' I was like, I don't wrestle, but I was about to go out there. It was very intense. I will always respect wrestling after I saw that."

When asked who was yelling that, Whoo Kid replied, "The big guy. The Hawaiian-looking [dude]. It was the guy going ham and I was like, 'Oh ****.' Then blood was everywhere from the fight before that. They came in and they were bleeding. I was like, 'what is going on around here?' This was intense."

Whoo Kid confirmed it was not CM Punk who was yelling.

CM Punk ended up being fired for his role in the altercation while Perry was suspended. Tony Khan stated Punk put innocent lives in danger and he feared for his life.

EDIT: Forgot to say this is Fightful's transcript of the interview.

Last edited:
They kept playing Jericho's music so that no boos would be heard :lol:

Glad it wasn't just me that noticed that lol. Dude ran out, made the save, and got the hell outta dodge before there could be any negative reaction. :rofl:

Between the "interpretation" of that Whoo Kid interview and now the claim that not only did the "dirt sheets" say Mercedes was debuting last night, but also put a percentage on it, I'm really concerned for a lot of folks' hearing ability and reading comprehension lol.

I already followed up on the Whoo Kid stuff, but I was totally confused about the Mercedes stuff. After D-Man posted that, I went down a twitter rabbit hole and saw all these dudes screaming about how wrong SRS was and all this stuff, and I'm still like I have never once seen this claim anywhere. Where are people coming up with this? Turns out someone on a paid chat asked SRS about Mercedes' status with AEW. His response whem pressed was "if I had to put a number on it, it's still 90-95% happening. It would take something HUGE for it to fall through." Where anybody got "90% she's debuting tonight," I will never know. People want this dude to be wrong soooo damn bad they just make stuff up and attribute it to him. I will never understand this behavior. :lol:

Between the "interpretation" of that Whoo Kid interview and now the claim that not only did the "dirt sheets" say Mercedes was debuting last night, but also put a percentage on it, I'm really concerned for a lot of folks' hearing ability and reading comprehension lol.

I already followed up on the Whoo Kid stuff, but I was totally confused about the Mercedes stuff. After D-Man posted that, I went down a twitter rabbit hole and saw all these dudes screaming about how wrong SRS was and all this stuff, and I'm still like I have never once seen this claim anywhere. Where are people coming up with this? Turns out someone on a paid chat asked SRS about Mercedes' status with AEW. His response whem pressed was "if I had to put a number on it, it's still 90-95% happening. It would take something HUGE for it to fall through." Where anybody got "90% she's debuting tonight," I will never know. People want this dude to be wrong soooo damn bad they just make stuff up and attribute it to him. I will never understand this behavior. :lol:

Unfortunately I don’t think people care about what was said or done they care about what they can mock and ridicule.

Twitter has jshortt jshortt in a submission hold. Get off Twitter man :lol:

Back
Top Bottom