2024 Wrestling Thread | WWE Friday Night Smackdown

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Imma come back to this thread after RAW airs here. For now wanted to show the NWA concept belt i received.

So this one is decent. Again it’s not sized properly but I’ll chalk that up by calling it a prototype because this belt as is never existed.

Here’s the original Crumline sketch:

IMG_8908.png

Here’s the product i received:

IMG_8897.jpeg
IMG_8898.jpeg
IMG_8901.jpeg
IMG_8899.jpeg
IMG_8905.jpeg
IMG_8900.jpeg
IMG_8902.jpeg
IMG_8904.jpeg
IMG_8906.jpeg

Overall for the price i paid ($138 ) i can’t really complain. Yes it’s not perfect and on the plates you can see the plating isn’t smooth so it needs polishing, which i can do with my drill and my polishing bit. He installed the side plates upside down so I’m gonna need to flip them which means i gotta open up the leather

The leather is decent and floppy and made ok cut wise, but because of the massive plates they should’ve gone double the size.

I sprayed it down with some window cleaner and got it shinier from when i unpacked it. I don’t wanna use brasso so imma look into other polishes.

Again for the price it’s a great show item. I’d definitely take it to any events. I won’t be ordering from this seller again but again you do get what you pay for. As I’ve dived into this hobby I’ve been learning. Some of this Pakistan belts can fetch upwards of $700 for the”HD” version. as I’ve joined various FB groups I’ve learned there’s HD, SD, CNC and basic acid etched. Some belts look amazing in these HD and CNC versions that have tremendous detail but look a bit better than the original.

Again it’s great for what it is and for the price i paid.

I have an intercontinental belt coming that i had this new eBay maker put on yellow leather strap to match when warrior had it for WM 6 but i also had him make it with a red WWF logo like the Macho Man version. He wasn’t the best of communication and he’s only really sent me one pic. He did do the revision i asked to the side plates that i discovered to make it more accurate. I’ll see the quality and decide if i go with him for a winged eagle. I have 7belts still on my list to grab:

Winged eagle (belt worn through 80s-90s and retired after Stone Cold won it at WM 14)
Big Eagle block logo belt (first version of big eagle given to Austin on raw after mania14 and only around for a bit till it was changed for the scratch logo version)
True Crumline Big Gold
NWA Heavyweight Belt
Smoking Skull belt
WWF Tag Team belt
WWF European Championship

I’m definitely gonna pay about $300 for the winged eagle cuz you gots to have quality for the classic.

I also received my UFC belt and I’ll show that one off tomorrow.

Last edited:

Ya know brother, one day I was hanging with Jesus. I was one of the original 12 disciples, by the way. But I couldn't commit because I had to fly out to Rome to help Mark Antony cut a promo for Caesar's funeral. So anyway, it's me and JC, and I'm telling him "Brother, you need to keep your eyes on this Judas dude. Something ain't right about him."

I agree 100% but

That is true, and its only going to get worse, got to just deal with it, either don't respond or develop comeback skills as good as mine.

Until people see consequences for what they say, people are always going to say wild things, because it gets a reaction and attention. And they get to get way with it.

Like in my case, I could really go in, to the point that someone prolly would want to hunt me down, but you know what stops me?

The mod.

Until people realize they can get in trouble, it will only get worse.

Are the mods stopping you or does your lack to true promo work stop you from doing more damage? 🤔

If I truly lacked promo skills, people would not be reaching out to directly target me, then get mad after I respond.

It always backfires, you know this. Just the other day, I said youre addicted to your gimmick and you got offended over my dig, after all the digs you post about what other people post. Yet you let me one little line effect you.

Or like Doom. Doom. he told me he hates everything I post, so I gave him more to hate. The stuff I post is nothing compared to the hate that most people on here spew, in fact most of the time its playful what I post. Yet I always get targeted, I dont care, it helps me practice comebacks.

Back
Top Bottom