2024 Wrestling Thread | 4th of July

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Her > Sasha Hogan in all aspects

IMG_9866.jpeg

Good to see Mercedes not afraid to be speak out. WWE was legit trying to stop her from blowing up when she started getting some notoriety outside of the E.

Good to see Mercedes not afraid to be speak out. WWE was legit trying to stop her from blowing up when she started getting some notoriety outside of the E.
Why would they try to stop her though?..Seems counter productive to VKM's never ending desire for his company to be "mainstream"..Unless her being away to film would 100% ruin an angle that already had time/money invested into I just can't see them saying "yeah, you can't go be involved in one of the largest pop culture entities of the past 50 yrs that'd bring massive amounts of eyes to our product"..

Bautista was with WWE after filming Guardians, and was written off to promote the movie. I don’t remember the laughing at him part, or maybe I just missed it.

Bautista was with WWE after filming Guardians, and was written off to promote the movie. I don’t remember the laughing at him part, or maybe I just missed it.

During the MLW podcast, ‘The Writer’s Room’, Dave Bautista spoke about his return to WWE and how Triple H and Stephanie McMahon declined his request. Bautista wanted to return for the 2014’s Summerslam Pay-Per-View event around the release of GOTG. He said, “wouldn’t it be great if I was back, and I was also in the #1 movie in the world?” to Triple H and Stephanie.

Dave Bautista reveals they jokingly refused his offer and mocked him as they said, “We don’t even know if the movie’s gonna be good”, doubting Bautista’s capabilities as an actor. Not only did the movie get critical acclaim, but it also made over $700 Million at the box office. The actor revealed, “it was a very uncomfortable moment where they were just kind of doubting me and laughing in my face.”

Back
Top Bottom