2024 Wrestling Thread | Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_5590.jpg

yeah…Brock gotta take the fall for this too
……..this is an actual text exchange and not a photoshop???

describe-in-nba-terms-v0-ohxpdkqdrzhb1.jpeg

the prophesy has been fortold ages ago.

people in here are gonna act like Vance didn't deserve to be burned in a dumpster before this week...but the thing about WWE being bigger than pro wrestling is that WWE is bigger than pro wrestling, so y'all should expect to answer a lot of questions about this obvious conclusion from your non-fan friends once this blows up and the mainstream media folks feast on all those crazy clips from the past 25 years or so.

they're gonna ask how it wasn't obvious that this dude was on some wild **** when he was willing to weave himself into TV love affairs with everyone but--and word on the street is, including--his own daughter.

they're gonna ask how folks didn't see this dude was a less-than-ideal real life boss when he was making his employees LITERALLY KISS HIS BARE BUTTOCKS on live filmed broadcasts.

the highlight reels on Real News Channels gon' be BONKERS.

so, yeah man this is it. this is the moment...when a lot of us are finally gonna have to answer that question from your friends, family, neighbors and coworkers: "yo, how y'all ain't know about this McMahon mf?"

describe-in-nba-terms-v0-ohxpdkqdrzhb1.jpeg

the prophesy has been fortold ages ago.

people in here are gonna act like Vance didn't deserve to be burned in a dumpster before this week...but the thing about WWE being bigger than pro wrestling is that WWE is bigger than pro wrestling, so y'all should expect to answer a lot of questions about this obvious conclusion from your non-fan friends once this blows up and the mainstream media folks feast on all those crazy clips from the past 25 years or so.

they're gonna ask how it wasn't obvious that this dude was on some wild **** when he was willing to weave himself into TV love affairs with everyone but--and word on the street is, including--his own daughter.

they're gonna ask how folks didn't see this dude was a less-than-ideal real life boss when he was making his employees LITERALLY KISS HIS BARE BUTTOCKS on live filmed broadcasts.

the highlight reels on Real News Channels gon' be BONKERS.

so, yeah man this is it. this is the moment...when a lot of us are finally gonna have to answer that question from your friends, family, neighbors and coworkers: "yo, how y'all ain't know about this McMahon mf?"

Yea I can't wait for the think pieces about how so many losers have still supported WWE after all this time.

We all should be canceled right?

..well this is certainly one hell of a thing to wake up to.

Good lord what a sicko :smh:

Yea I can't wait for the think pieces about how so many losers have still supported WWE after all this time.

We all should be canceled right?

man can you put your serious headdress on for one second?

They all knew what was going on

...is all I'm saying, and it applies to any adult who isn't visually impaired, is familar with WWE, and openly supports Vince McMahon,: the character, the person, or any part of that very circular Venn diagram.

wrestling fans should expect to reckon with that, whatever that means for them, in 2024.

Always wild how so many of these white men find ways to bring up Black Male genetalia completely unprompted in supposed heterosexual situations.

It absolutely NEVER fails.

The amount of times I see this online is wild :lol: :smh:, really got a whole segment of dudes with a complex there...

20240125_144930.jpg

Its the racist/anti-feminist/trad-wife loving/'what happened to western men?'/roman empire fanboy types 9/10

Last edited:
Man i knew there was some giant skeletons in the closet, but my goodness. This is just sick unfathomable amounts of horniness. That was a tough read, and to think of all the efforts that led to covering this all up - smh

I've been saying for years that the best thing that can happen to WWE is for Vince to die..And it's just as true today as it was years ago when we'd all do our beginning of the year predictions..

Back
Top Bottom