2024 Wrestling Thread | WWE Backlash France | 1 pm Eastern/10 am Pacific

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

d0ta1c1xcaiomjo-jpg.2279038

ihust1e ihust1e degenerate423 degenerate423 6 Rings G.O.A.T. 6 Rings G.O.A.T. robpzee612 robpzee612 Peep Game Peep Game

They actually have a gang of t-shirts of other MLB teams with the 3:16 on the Fanatics site. Those t-shirts are so lazy because they don't even have a line on them to coincide with the "Austin 3:16 says... " spiel from June 1996.

Since y'all thought my post of that corny t-shirt was funny, do any of y'all or anyone else who frequents this thread recall the WWF chat rooms on AOL in the late '90s when wrestling was hot? Posting that 3:16 t-shirt made me reminisce on the time when users posted 3:16 jokes on there. I still recall jokes like "Tenta 3:16 says I'm not a fish.", "Kerry Von Erich 3:16 says I just shot myself in the heart.", etc.

How old are they?

Have they ever LIKED wrestling?
16 and 11. they used to watch it with me all the time, but we never got the opportunity for various reasons to go to a live show. 16 year old stopped watching several years back and the 11 year old will still watch with me from time to time, but has no interest in going to a live show.

Back
Top Bottom