2024 Wrestling Thread | WWE Backlash France | 1 pm Eastern/10 am Pacific

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Crowd was hyped all night. Started out hot and it the crowd remained engaged. Credit to the performers for keeping the crowd interested. Even the the street fight was popping the crowd

Snoop was keeping me on the TV for a minute lol

I'd get rid of those dumb graphics at the start of every entrance.

Screen_Shot_2021_10_09_at_3.20.28_PM.png

Night 1 wasn't great. Night 2 was.

A very good but not great Maina IMO.

If Night 2 was the only representation of Maina...then it would have been a great Maina.

Will be interesting to see where they go.

Who does Cody feud with now?

How long is Roman gone for?

CM vs Drew is set (if Drew comes back)

Who does Priest feed with?

What's next for GOONTA?

Lots of questions.

I had to watch night 1 on the road on the way home from Disneyland with the family. Watched night 2 properly. I enjoyed both, but I consider myself a consistent casual viewer.

I am hoping Drew re-signs to have a program with CM Punk.

Now that the ring general is no longer IC title. Is it going to be him v. Cody?

Seth and Becky have to re-sign still too right? Will they take an extended break?

Get gold on LA knight and have a program with Logan Paul?

Priest v. Finn Balor break up of the judgment day coming?

Who is next for Mami?

I am going to assume sticking with the Rocky theme, the "favor" that Sami owes Gable is a title shot.

I had to watch night 1 on the road on the way home from Disneyland with the family. Watched night 2 properly. I enjoyed both, but I consider myself a consistent casual viewer.

I am hoping Drew re-signs to have a program with CM Punk.

Now that the ring general is no longer IC title. Is it going to be him v. Cody?

Seth and Becky have to re-sign still too right? Will they take an extended break?

Get gold on LA knight and have a program with Logan Paul?

Priest v. Finn Balor break up of the judgment day coming?

Who is next for Mami?

I am going to assume sticking with the Rocky theme, the "favor" that Sami owes Gable is a title shot.
Gunther should be the one to dethrone Cody

Thinking Jade will be the one to beat Rhea

Da MVPs of WM are Prime, Snickers, 2k, Wheatley Vodka, Minute Maid, Wingstop, Dude Wipes, American Home Shield, C4, Slim Jim, Xfinity, Gin and Juice, and Snoop.

Yessir!

Obviously as fans we were/are the moment but in surprised Vince ever went balls deep with the ads on the ring mats, post etc I really believe Nike/JB and WWE are gonna do some business. It makes too sense.

Reigns smiled while getting the 3 second tan because he knows he has a fat direct deposit and a long vacation awaiting him. And of course knowing he did it his way during this run. No “suffering succotash” foolishness. Nailed it!

Again, thank you Roman Reigns! What a ride it was. Enjoy your time off. See you next year for royal rumble/wrestlemania season.

Gunther should be the one to dethrone Cody

Thinking Jade will be the one to beat Rhea

Jade v Rhea is coming for summerslam.

jade needs some actual wrasslin moves opposed to just strength and charisma. She obviously has the look but what else does she bring?

Cody v jey
cody v ko
Cody v rko

Yes those are all kayfabes but what current heel could challenge cody?

Cody v Solo
Jade v Rhea is coming for summerslam.

jade needs some actual wrasslin moves opposed to just strength and charisma. She obviously has the look but what else does she bring?

Cody v jey
cody v ko
Cody v rko

Yes those are all kayfabes but what current heel could challenge cody?
Smackdown heels are weak at the moment, but maybe the draft shakes things up.

Otherwise it's AJ Styles, Solo, Jimmy Uso, Austin Theory. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom