2024 Wrestling Thread | AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door PPV | R.I.P. Sika Anoaʻi

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So far this is ok. it's nothing new that wasn't previously covered in the docs on WWE network.

Bischoff finally stopped pedaling that Sting came to Starcade out of shape nonsense and that’s why they changed the finish.

Hogan did Hogan things.

I thought they already came out and said Hogan didn’t want a clean finish in that Starcade match with Sting? Could have sworn I’ve heard him and others say it numerous times.

intro-import.jpg

Bischoff finally stopped pedaling that Sting came to Starcade out of shape nonsense and that’s why they changed the finish.

Hogan did Hogan things.

Yeah that whole last 10 minutes was pretty much just laying it at Hogan's feet.

It turned around really well. There's stuff that wasn't talked about in the monday night Wars doc but overall it was good.

Need some recommends on other episodes of DSOTR to watch.

Brian Gawurts was on Cheap Heat. Said that Hulk Hogan won’t be in the WCW series. They tried to get him but “couldn’t come to terms.” Suggested that it might be because Vice put out a doc about him.

Said that his POV will be represented though (Bischoff).

Why am i not surprised at seeing Ben Kingsley in that role? :lol:

Low key that movie looks fun. It'll get a viewing from me on AMC Tuesday, but c'mon the surprised girlfriend bit about learning he kills people? tired. I always liked Bautista. This role seems cliche but it works. Lots of louds in it so im in.

Brian Gawurts was on Cheap Heat. Said that Hulk Hogan won’t be in the WCW series. They tried to get him but “couldn’t come to terms.” Suggested that it might be because Vice put out a doc about him.

Said that his POV will be represented though (Bischoff).

Of course he won't. Everyone knows what Hogan did and still does to the business. His way or the highway, putting nobody but himself over. All the docs that have come out have painted that picture of him because of the rope he was given, other wrestlers aren't shy about pointing that out. "Come to terms" was his attempt to continue to control the narrative.

Finishing up the Black Saturday episode of DSOTR. One of the better ones I’ve seen. Vince really was cold blooded.

Finally saw Iron Claw. It's a real good movie. I didn't the actual oldest passed at 6 years old. It was definitely a black cloud over the family.

Still crazy that Kerry kept performing with one foot. Mind blowing.

Back
Top Bottom