2024 Wrestling Thread | R.I.P. Owen Hart | 25 years too soon

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cody is over right now. I would even say he is more over than dwayne. They would be dumb to not let cody knock off roman. Let alone have the rock come in after how many yrs? Just to lose to roman? Lets be real dwayne wont walk out of wm with a title. Wwe will have another champ who wont defend the title but 2 times a year?? Nahhhh playa

You’re missing the point. People aren’t mad Rock vs Roman is happening. It’s how they got there. This could/could’ve happened WITHOUT messing with Cody’s story. Any other approach people would be very happy with Roman vs Rock, but they chose the only outcome that pissed off the fans and was awful TV writing.

And how often do those lapsed fans/non viewers stick around? Usually it’s a buzz for a day or two then they go back to their regular viewership. So in the long run it doesn’t accomplish anything.

1. I've never argued their method of getting there was correct. I actually said nothing about Cody's stupid story. I simply said Cody has no business main eventing ANY event that Rocky is on. Point blank period. That was my claim.

2. In the long run, it absolutely accomplishes something. More media coverage, more eyes, more dollars. It might not mean anything in the war vs AEW but in terms of building the global brand getting more media/casuals tuning in even for a season helps the bottom line.

Suit, Stop worrying about winners and focus on yourself.

If NT cared about what other message boards was doin, we would have Reddit/Chan style commenting.

But nope, NT only worried about itself and we still got traditional posts.

NT, thanks for not being like Suit.

uga.jpg

TNA heads

Is Ash By Elegance the same as the Toni Storm gimmick?

Not a TNA person, but has there really been anything to judge this by yet? She's pretty much just had the one vignette and one match so far, right? To *me* it seemed like Dana was supposed to be like a model type, VS Toni's old Hollywood star gimmick. I know people jumped on this quick, but I don't think we've seen enough to call it.

NXT ripped off Evan Bourne. Gave someone the last name Osborne and gave him a shooting star press as his finisher :lol:

Back
Top Bottom