2024 Wrestling Thread | WWE Friday Night Smackdown

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I never understood the love for 22.

19 is the best mania ever anyways. Plus I’d take 2000/20/21/24 before 22 any day of the week. 17 is aforementioned, which is number 2 behind 19.
WM 2000 was bad besides the triangle ladder match and Angle/Y2J/Krispinwah. I almost forgot about 19.

If Stone Cold saves the codyvengers, that pop is gonna be massive :lol:

Think there was a reason Baldy A and Baldy C were looking over Rock beating the dog**** outta Da Codeman last week.

Rock/THOTT beat FRANKLIN/Codeman Night 1 so Bloodline rules for Night 2 allowing Baldy A and C to intervene and help Da Codeman finish his story.

Will be magnum opus of all the cinema/shenanigans the last 3+ years.

#WaitandSee

Nah they are protecting Jade having her with proven vets. Asking her to have a solo match vs Nia could be a disaster. :lol:
i think a quick squash match could work. i think we all want to see her cleanly bodyslam nia at the grandest stage.

[Fightful Select] Plans for Ilja Dragunov going forward

- There are no immediate plans to call Dragunov up to the main roster, but he's expected to go up once he loses the NXT Championship

- Rumours of Ilja's family in Germany being a reason for the apparent hold-up on his career progression are unfounded; WWE is willing to accommodate his trips to visit family. As for NXT Europe, he's been considered past that point since moving over from the UK to mainline NXT

- Internally, WWE sees Ilja as a prospect on the level of GUNTHER, planning to push him in a similar way once he hits the main roster

- In NXT Ilja has earned a reputation of needing very little direction from the producers - something no other NXT talent can boast. In general, he's very well-liked for being easy to work with and elevating everyone he steps into the ring with.

so is dakota kai asian now?

the same way joaquin is latino?
shes half samoan so hunter probably said its close enough

as for dj z hunter probably recently realized he wasnt latino so thats why he probably let dominik finally point out how stupid it is for him to be in the lwo

Has anyone here sat upper deck for one of the stadium events?

If so, where were you at and what were your thoughts? Could you actually see things or were you mostly watching them screen?

Has anyone here sat upper deck for one of the stadium events?

If so, where were you at and what were your thoughts? Could you actually see things or were you mostly watching them screen?

Wrestlemania 34, high up in the stands in San Jose.

I could see everything, wasnt bad, enjoyed Seths cash in.

host: "so what kind of kicks are you into?"

hunter: "well obviouslly you have the air jordache line made famous by the greatest of all time michael jordache. but i was more of a reeback guy. I was a huge fan of allen iverson and his signature pump line"

host: "right right.... amazing man!"

Back
Top Bottom