2024 Wrestling Thread | Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just watched the Jade/Bianca match, doesnt Jade know that the Stutter Step is a Basketball move, if not shes the first one with a speech impediment of the feet.

The right way to count steps is 1,2,3, step... Jade counts be like 1,6,4, step.

Why yall acting like Jade should be Bret Hart level by now?

And AEW boys talking about Jade when yall cheering this?

Why yall acting like Jade should be Bret Hart level by now?

And AEW boys talking about Jade when yall cheering this?

Because Tiffany Stratton is already a beast and shes been in it less than 1/3 Jade has.

Because its disappointing to see someone who looks as good as Jade not putting in the work to be competant in the ring.

She doesnt have to be Bret Hart, she just has to be able to not stutter in the ring.

People on NTWT clown women who can actually wrestle, its only right when someone obviously doesnt belong in the ring, they get criticized too.

No one likes Eddie Kingston.

Because Tiffany Stratton is already a beast and shes been in it less than 1/3 Jade has.

Because its disappointing to see someone who looks as good as Jade not putting in the work to be competant in the ring.

She doesnt have to be Bret Hart, she just has to be able to not stutter in the ring.

People on NTWT clown women who can actually wrestle, its only right when someone obviously doesnt belong in the ring, they get criticized too.

Tiffany and Jade started wrestling almost the same time. Are you saying Tiffybae is better because she got the NXT training while Jade got sub par training in AEW?

She just got here. Like it or not, WWE is the big leagues, everywhere else is just the minors so give her time to adapt. Had she done this performance in AEW show, she’d be getting praised for that springboard.

Jade can improve by leaps and bounds and very much does belong in the ring. Eva Marie didn’t belong in the ring. Maxine doesn’t belong in the ring. Lana didn’t belong in the ring. Lacey Von Erich didn’t belong in the ring.

how-dare-you-james-franco.gif

Tiffany and Jade started wrestling almost the same time. Are you saying Tiffybae is better because she got the NXT training while Jade got sub par training in AEW?

She just got here. Like it or not, WWE is the big leagues, everywhere else is just the minors so give her time to adapt. Had she done this performance in AEW show, she’d be getting praised for that springboard.

Thank you for agreeing with me that WWE is the big leagues, we always need players on the team.

With that said, Jade sucks.

Her springboard was good, the end where she caught Kairi and turned it into her finish was great, she stiill sucks.

Tiffany Stratton is better because shes better than Jade, there is no alternate reasoning behind it.

I tell it how it is, if Jade was good, I would say shes good, I want her to be good.

But shes not.

She has been hidden in training in NXT for over 8 months and shes still the same as she was in AEW.

In the same amount of time, Tiffy was competant.

I just expect competance.

Just like how people said Nia sucked, its cause she did, she doesnt anymore. Its that simple.

Last edited:
Jade can improve by leaps and bounds and very much does belong in the ring. Eva Marie didn’t belong in the ring. Maxine doesn’t belong in the ring. Lana didn’t belong in the ring. Lacey Von Erich didn’t belong in the ring.

Can. Keyword, can.

Right now, has not, does not belong in the ring doing complicated spots.

She should just do her finisher and that pump kick (which she botches too), thats it for now.

Tell me when im telling lies.

Bianca and Jade taming up would be like if noblekane noblekane and I teamed up to go argue for Kendrick and noblekane noblekane gets owned while I destroy the Drake lovers.

We would be disappointed, thats how I feel about Jade.

Thank you for agreeing with me that WWE is the big leagues, we always need players on the team.

With that said, Jade sucks.

Her springboard was good, the end where she caught Kairi and turned it into her finish was great, she stiill sucks.

Tiffany Stratton is better because shes better than Jade, there is no alternate reasoning behind it.

I tell it how it is, if Jade was good, I would say shes good, I want her to be good.

But shes not.

She has been hidden in training in NXT for over 8 months and shes still the same as she was in AEW.

In the same amount of time, Tiffy was competant.

I just expect competance.

Just like how people said Nia sucked, its cause she did, she doesnt anymore. Its that simple.

Fair and i wont deny Tiffy bae is great and i hope she gets the push she needs in the coming months.

I dunno. I like Jade and yes she looked a bit enh but i won’t say she doesn’t belong in the ring.

Maybe it’s the tag match up she’s not jelling with but i still think she’s doing good. Backlash wasn’t perfect but wasn’t a complete blunder.

Fair and i wont deny Tiffy bae is great and i hope she gets the push she needs in the coming months.

I dunno. I like Jade and yes she looked a bit enh but i won’t say she doesn’t belong in the ring.

Maybe it’s the tag match up she’s not jelling with but i still think she’s doing good. Backlash wasn’t perfect but wasn’t a complete blunder.

Youre the type of NTWT member I can rock with, level headed, open minded, un biased.

Do you like her promos?

Do you think she is the greatest womens in-ring wrestler of all time?

I knew of her wrestling wise but didn’t watch her wrestle so i can’t speak on it. I knew who she was when she appeared in the Mandalorian, i was like there’s that Sasha Banks chick but that’s the extent. GOAT female wrestler? I’m hard pressed to even rank women in the sport.

Back
Top Bottom