2024 Wrestling Thread | Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GFmbhPuXUAEBQJu

Oh brother :rofl:
who did this? 🤣

so in other words the world needs the wwe in order to survive 💀

Obviously my opinion is totally uninformed but;

I have to believe this is all a work and Cody will face Roman at WrestleMania one way or another.

It's got me a long lapsed wrestling fan paying attention. So I gotta think they did this on purpose.

Obviously my opinion is totally uninformed but;

I have to believe this is all a work and Cody will face Roman at WrestleMania one way or another.

It's got me a long lapsed wrestling fan paying attention. So I gotta think they did this on purpose.
These dudes can't comprehend WrestleMania isn't for them, the hard-core fan but for folks like you.

Yes, my friend's 4th grader and his buddies who are devastated about Cody being pushed out are definitely that hardcore IWC audience.

Do they watch/follow the product every week?

Whether they do or don't is honestly irrelevant because the fact remains WM isn't for the hard-core fanbase. They are going to watch regardless. The goal is to get lapsed fans and causual/non-viewers to tune in/cover.

Whether they do or don't is honestly irrelevant because the fact remains WM isn't for the hard-core fanbase. They are going to watch regardless. The goal is to get lapsed fans and causual/non-viewers to tune in/cover.
Yeah, people never speak with their wallet.

All we want in America is entertainment. Doesn't matter good or bad, we just want something to take away from our day to days and water cooler talk Monday morning.

I say "we" as a society, not saying each and every one of us. I definitely try to be conscientious with my spending, viewing, and time, but I'm human so I get caught up too.

You’re missing the point. People aren’t mad Rock vs Roman is happening. It’s how they got there. This could/could’ve happened WITHOUT messing with Cody’s story. Any other approach people would be very happy with Roman vs Rock, but they chose the only outcome that pissed off the fans and was awful TV writing.

And how often do those lapsed fans/non viewers stick around? Usually it’s a buzz for a day or two then they go back to their regular viewership. So in the long run it doesn’t accomplish anything.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom