2024 Wrestling Thread | Saturday Night's alright for fighting...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I liked the finger point subtle jab Seth threw as well. That "L" that The Rock points with definitely is awkward lol

Then again, The Rock has always been weird with the fingers. He always would count 1 with the index, 2 with the middle, and switch to the 3 being the pinky, ring, and middle fingers.

Missed it. Ospreay deleted.

It's from 5 years ago man :lol:

Rollins was saying that no one alive can do what he does on his level and Ospreay jumped in to say that he could

Then Seth started talking about Ricochet and bank accounts for some reason (insecure)

2024 Rollins v Ospreay would probably be very good tho

Might be time to cut bait on Sammy

Continuing to the finish when your opponent is under concussion protocol is no good

Decent wrestler, but he's had so many chances to get over and falls flat every time...not to mention him always getting in trouble

Doesn't seem worth it

Continuing to the finish when your opponent is under concussion protocol is no good

Decent wrestler, but he's had so many chances to get over and falls flat every time...not to mention him always getting in trouble

Doesn't seem worth it
cant wait till he signs with the wwe and the cult do a complete 180

Doesn't seem worth it

Anyone who takes out Jeff Hardy is doing us a favor.

If i’m AEW, i would capitalize on Darby climbing Everest.

Have National Geographic do a show around it. Gives AEW exposure.

IMG_2725.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom