2024 Wrestling Thread | R.I.P. Owen Hart | 25 years too soon

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wool-sign-me-up-for-the-next-war!-person.gif

CM might be done. dude looked washed and his body already broke down even after trying to get in the best shape of his life.
run gunther and seth at WM

thats nuts. didnt believe the aew fans when they were saying punk was injury prone but damn

i guess when your built like a middle aged skater you really cant be wrestling in the squared circle.

good thing they didnt let him win the rumble.

I hope Darby is taking notes of when to hang it up. Being straightedge in wrestling does not last in the long run.

Can you imagine if Phil smoked some weed? That alone would help with the healing and probably have him still working in AEW. Maybe he even wouldn't have ever left in the first place. Would've put Hunter down at WM30 and gone on to face AJ Styles at WM32 two years later.

AEW-ITES won't like this

Worthless basement dweeb stuff.

Probably about time for The CM to hang it up if his body is broken down like that. Liability storyline-wise if you can’t stay healthy for more than a few months at a time.

He could get on the Randy/AJ vitamin program to be back in a couple weeks or stick to his straight edge values and be brittle.

Outside of just age, it has to be something about not wrestling during long periods coming back and getting injured right away.
Rock, Goldberg, Taker even though they're all old too. Your body probably has a tougher time suffering through the bumps after inactivity.

Back
Top Bottom