2024 Wrestling Thread | Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Roman needs to go over at Wrestlemania

You have Cody keep chasing. That is where the money is in my opinion

AT LEAST one more year.

Might only be in the 6th inning as we speak though.

bradley-beal.gif

So instead of beating Roman, you want him to turn into Roman pre-Tribal Chief/Bloodline?
i think roman has earned the right to pass hogan in the record books.
it is premature to have cody win. do you book him as a long term champion?

cody will be fine. he is even hotter after last years loss. you let this thing cook a bit longer
they just introduced The Rock into this storyline

The A&E episode on Sgt. Slaughter last Sunday had me laughing out loud when it discussed the Iraqi gimmick. It was always a funny gimmick to me. I can't believe people were asinine enough to believe it was real.

The Dark Side Of The Ring episode on Earthquake was cool enough. WCW will always be a piece of 💩 company for making him Avalanche to circumvent the WWF Earthquake trademark. It was more f'd up when they made him The Shark. 🙄

i think roman has earned the right to pass hogan in the record books.
it is premature to have cody win. do you book him as a long term champion?

cody will be fine. he is even hotter after last years loss. you let this thing cook a bit longer
they just introduced The Rock into this storyline
Why has he earned the right to pass Hogan’s record? He’d pass it and not even wrestle half the matches Hogan did during his reign. Roman is averaging like 1 match every 1.5 months :lol:.

Whether we think it or not, Cody is lining up to be their face of the company. What you want is what they essentially did with Roman, but he didn’t get over until they finally turned him heel.

Also, The Rock being inserted in this wasn’t some broad stroke of storytelling that needs to be developed. It was a backup plan thrusted in because Punk got hurt at the Rumble lol.

The diarrhea line is dumb as hell, but at least he only said once.

Rock been repeating his lines nonstop. Not as slick as he once was.

It'd be really terrible if it weren't a rib on Rock's goofy catchphrases.

Why has he earned the right to pass Hogan’s record? He’d pass it and not even wrestle half the matches Hogan did during his reign. Roman is averaging like 1 match every 1.5 months :lol:.

Whether we think it or not, Cody is lining up to be their face of the company. What you want is what they essentially did with Roman, but he didn’t get over until they finally turned him heel.

Also, The Rock being inserted in this wasn’t some broad stroke of storytelling that needs to be developed. It was a backup plan thrusted in because Punk got hurt at the Rumble lol.
roman is like prize fighter and special attraction. he has elevated how business is done. not mad he isn't wrestling in some weekend house show in lafayette, LA (no disrespect). you dont need to work more, just make every match you in feel important and big. it is what they call G.O.D. mode

cody is already one of the faces of the company. he does not need the title...just yet. the guy is on the cover of everything, media appearances, etc.

Back
Top Bottom