2024 Wrestling Thread | Saturday Night's alright for fighting...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was hilarious learning that Hulk Hogan had a large following with gay males because they showed up deep whenever WWF had shows at the Cow Palace during the apex of his career when I saw Dark Side Of The Ring yesterday evening. I actually laughed loudly when it was mentioned. 😆

I hope they bring Jacob Fatu right into the blood line.

Its also time for Solo to step up. Man been around for a year and a half losing matches and interfering in matches.

i mean do we really want to see Solo step out on his own? Nothing about him is enticing to be interesting as a singles star IMO.

I want to see what the future bloodline feud holds. I’d like a Bloodline v Judgement Day story develop. Priest v Roman would make a dope match.

If the USOs can patch things up that’d make for a great 4 v 4 and if Nia Jax in the mix somewhere adding her to the bloodline roster would round out the female side since she’s already got beef with Mami

i mean do we really want to see Solo step out on his own? Nothing about him is enticing to be interesting as a singles star IMO.

I want to see what the future bloodline feud holds. I’d like a Bloodline v Judgement Day story develop. Priest v Roman would make a dope match.

If the USOs can patch things up that’d make for a great 4 v 4 and if Nia Jax in the mix somewhere adding her to the bloodline roster would round out the female side since she’s already got beef with Mami
He was good in NXT as the street champ. Actually had his own personality and not Umaga Lite

Opening with a boring *** Edge match when you're trying to get people to stick around for All In footage is an interesting choice

Dave Meltzer on X- Regarding the thing with the footage, the idea is that the footage will be building a future angle for the PPV, presumably related to FTR vs. Bucks and Jack Perry's return. There is a booking reason. Whether it works or not is best judged after we see it.​

the footage really didnt show much we didnt know. already. its pretty much exactly how it was said it went down.

Back
Top Bottom