2024 Wrestling Thread | R.I.P. Owen Hart | 25 years too soon

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wonder if they save Gunther's moment for Bash at Berlin in the summer. But they telegraphed Rollins vs Gunther at Wrestlemania last week.

I think Gunther should drop the IC title to Bron. Gives Bron a rub (paws) and Gunther can make a run at the WHC at Wrestlemania or Bash at Berlin.

Case Case
giphy.gif

Well damn,

Wonder if they save Gunther's moment for Bash at Berlin in the summer. But they telegraphed Rollins vs Gunther at Wrestlemania last week.

I think Gunther should drop the IC title to Bron. Gives Bron a rub (paws) and Gunther can make a run at the WHC at Wrestlemania or Bash at Berlin.

The Seth teasing aside could've had GOONTA/Brock at Mania or GOONTA/Bron let Bron win which would a great way to establish him on the main roster. Could eem bring up the fact that Bron was one of the last people to beat him in single's match calling byke to NXT title match.

Let FFD take the belt off FRANKLIN have a run with IT and have him drop IT to GOONTA at Bash at Belin.

Interesting to see how Trips navigates this situation.

#Waitandsee

Wow, that was embarrassing, my new AVI is Taylor taking Punk off the board.

Punk better vindicate me when he comes back and he better move faster.

Ive never liked Drew, until this latest run since he ditched that sword..

This villain with justified reasons.

Last edited:
T0INE T0INE

Did you manage to pick up WWE 2k23 and Fight Forever?

Not yet.

Will pick up the Icon Edition (which has everything bundled with IT) for 2K23 the next it's on sale.

Saw IT for $60 a few months byke which is half off.

Still holding off on Fight Forever to see if they add more DLC. Will eventually pick up the Ultimate edition for that will all the bundled DLC (on sale)

"Damn, Sami Zayn the best friend of the friend of my enemies had to come save me."

Punk must feel lower than ever, I would be willing to let DA Bears take the 49ers spot in the Super Bowl to make him happy.

Cheer up Chick Magnet, just surround yourself with injured hot women, like Cora and youll be good.

Back
Top Bottom