2024 Wrestling Thread | Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also if anyone wants to know why I was arguing for Drake in the hip Hop and Drake Threads? Well that version of me is completely different from the one in NTWT, its no different that Edge in AEW, that version is capping for AEW because he was hired to do so, just like I was hired to cap for Drizzy. Its just a job.

Once I was banned, my job was over and I returned HOME to NTWT, where we hate Drake and love Kendrick.

I knew of her wrestling wise but didn’t watch her wrestle so i can’t speak on it. I knew who she was when she appeared in the Mandalorian, i was like there’s that Sasha Banks chick but that’s the extent. GOAT female wrestler? I’m hard pressed to even rank women in the sport.

I understand, well im the hardcore Sasha Banks fan here, I think she is the Greatest in-ring womens wrestler of all time and I have proven that point multiple of times on here. I am just upset she is ruining my proof by talking all the time. I am also afraid after this broken ankle(prolly torn achilles) she will perform subpar from now on.

Eric Bischoff agrees with me.

Youre the type of NTWT member I can rock with, level headed, open minded, un biased.

Right down the middle

*blows whistle*

IMG_8990.png

I understand, well im the hardcore Sasha Banks fan here, I think she is the Greatest in-ring womens wrestler of all time and I have proven that point multiple of times on here. I am just upset she is ruining my proof by talking all the time. I am also afraid after this broken ankle(prolly torn achilles) she will perform subpar from now on.

Eric Bischoff agrees with me.

In-ring the best ever? That is a huge stretch. There are multiple generations of Japanese women that would (have) run circles around her.

Quite frankly, I don't think she is better than Bayley in ring.

What makes Sasha best in the ring time to you?

Legit question.

In-ring the best ever? That is a huge stretch. There are multiple generations of Japanese women that would (have) run circles around her.

Quite frankly, I don't think she is better than Bayley in ring.

What makes Sasha best in the ring time to you?

Legit question.

Yeah, Bayley is so good that she main evented Mania and her label isnt underrated. She' s better at talking, thats it.

The only reason Bayley was able to last this long was her connection to Sasha, until she didnt need that connection, otherwise she would of long been fired when she was the Hugger on the main roster.

If they were so "Great" all 3 wouldnt be in Geisha House Party, the 4th other one would have survived her schoolgirl gimmick in NXT and the most OG one wouldnt have had her name stolen by The Rock, the new one Raul Julia has nothing on Sasha too.

Speaking of those 3, in the House Party, Kairi's most known match was against Sasha, Io's most high profile match was against Sasha too. In fact the only GIF that Asuka is famous for, includes who? Sasha.

Also Bayley says Sasha is the GOAT, im going to agree with Bayley on that one.

Bonus:
The GREATEST Women's match of all time included Sasha.
Bayley's best match was against Sasha, who was the heel? Sasha, who called it? Sasha.
Remember Nia Snax? Who had did she have her best matches with during that time? Sasha.
Bianca can also thank Sasha for being a big enough star that Vince let them Main Event Mania even though the storyline sucked.
Most of Charlotte's best matches were against who? Sasha.
Before Becky became the man, her best match was against Sasha.

And there is so much more...

Thus Sasha is the GOAT.

And if you want to get technical, the matches are top tier, perfect ring psycology as a heel.

Her weakness is talking and being a babyface, thats it. The fact she can accomplish all this with those weaknesses is even more impressive.

And in AEW, her vs Britt Baker will easily be the most high profile womens match of all time in AEWs history.

Toni Storm better enjoy her time because it's going to be CEO time come May 14th.

Last edited:
1. Sasha was a top woman's star due to a combination of her charisma and abilitirs, not JUST because she was the best in-ring WRESTLER. So using, "She main evented WM and Bayley didn't " as evidence that she is better in ring than Bayley doesn't fly.

2. Sasha BELONGS in AEW with her high probability to botch spots. That is clear as day by anyone with 2 eyes.

3. Again, the Jaoanese women in WWE don't possess the entertainment based skills that Sasha has so they wouldn't have her Stardom but the convo wasn't the total package, it was Sasha being the best in ring of all time.

There is no way that is remotely true.

1. Sasha was a top woman's star due to a combination of her charisma and abilitirs, not JUST because she was the best in-ring WRESTLER. So using, "She main evented WM and Bayley didn't " as evidence that she is better in ring than Bayley doesn't fly.

2. Sasha BELONGS in AEW with her high probability to botch spots. That is clear as day by anyone with 2 eyes.

3. Again, the Jaoanese women in WWE don't possess the entertainment based skills that Sasha has so they wouldn't have her Stardom but the convo wasn't the total package, it was Sasha being the best in ring of all time.

There is no way that is remotely true.

1. The charisma came from putting on good matches, thats what her aura is from. You think she became a star with her acting and character portrayal? If that was the case why is Red Velvet or all the Sasha wannabees some nobodies?

2. Kairi botched worse in that Bianca/Jade match worse than Sasha ever has. That $5 million will be proven to be well spent once she wrestles for AEW.

3. Exactly. If they were better than Sasha in-ring, they would have gotten over because they have equally as horrible promo skills as her, only Asuka has more character charisma than Sasha.

Bayley and I are right, Sasha is the GOAT.

You can search across the internet who people think is the GOAT, its always Sasha, then Charlotte who get mentioned.

And if you want to use her botches, great, shows how much more of a GOAT she is, that she can botch that much and still put on classic matches. Jade would love to be able to do that.

Sasha's character is CRAP without the wrestling ability, thus she is even more GOAT, all these handicaps and shes still so awesome with so many accomplishments.

You know who Sasha is with no greatest of all time in-ring ability? She's B-Fab.

Last edited:
Again this was my premise in case you forgot.

Sasha is NOT the best in ring woman's wrestler of all time and it isn't even close to being true.

In ring WRESTLING ability is what I am discussing.

Not character/charisma.

Again this was my premise in case you forgot.

Sasha is NOT the best in ring woman's wrestler of all time and it isn't even close to being true.

In ring WRESTLING ability is what I am discussing.

Not character/charisma.

I made the argument only using in ring ability and crapped all over her charisma.

You cant even tell me who is the GOAT and give an argument as good as mine. The stats and facts dont exist to counter. It's like people who try to argue that Lebron is greater than Jordan, hes not and the everything backs up Jordan is. Sasha is the Womens Wrestling Jordan.

You put every woman up, the one everyone wants to see, is the match Sasha is in.

You ask all the womens wrestlers who they want to wrestle, theyll pick Sasha.

The only reason she isnt the highest paid womans wrestler in WWE is self-sabotage.

The reason she is the highest paid woman in all of pro-wrestling is her in-ring.

And this is with her value at an all-time low, thats impressive. That is like Drake winning the Kendrick feud with those terrible disses.

Every list of the greatest womens matches of all time is littered with Sasha matches including #1.

If her character and her promos were actually good, she would be even MORE GOAT.

Last edited:
It's tough to say who the greatest woman of all time is for a few reasons.

1. Location: As I mentioned, historically Japanese women have run circles around American women for well over 40 years but that wouldn't provide a direct 1 to 1 translation to the American viewing audience due to most of their lack of ability to speak English.

We know American wrestling is HEAVIER on being able to entertain and less on being able to wrestle so how can you say OVERALL which is better?

2. People that come to mind.thst would have an argument just based on the American scene:

Charlotte
Rhea (Who will probably be viewed the best once she retires)
Sasha

Those people are listed because they have the entire package. Promo, Charisma, In Ring, Star Power.

3. So if we are JUST looking at in ring ability A FEW names that come to mind.

Minami Toyota
Akira Hokuto
Asuka
Meiko Satomura
Mayu Iwatani

Sasha is nowhere near any of these women in terms of technical skill and I'm sure she would tell you that herself since she is such a fan of the sport.

It's tough to say who the greatest woman of all time is for a few reasons.

1. Location: As I mentioned, historically Japanese women have run circles around American women for well over 40 years but that wouldn't provide a direct 1 to 1 translation to the American viewing audience due to most of their lack of ability to speak English.

We know American wrestling is HEAVIER on being able to entertain and less on being able to wrestle so how can you say OVERALL which is better?

2. People that come to mind.thst would have an argument just based on the American scene:

Charlotte
Rhea (Who will probably be viewed the best once she retires)
Sasha

Those people are listed because they have the entire package. Promo, Charisma, In Ring, Star Power.

3. So if we are JUST looking at in ring ability A FEW names that come to mind.

Minami Toyota
Akira Hokuto
Asuka
Meiko Satomura
Mayu Iwatani

Sasha is nowhere near any of these women in terms of technical skill and I'm sure she would tell you that herself since she is such a fan of the sport.

Theyre not the GOAT in ring because it didnt translate to anything. You can say they are better, but they are not the GREATEST.

Lebron is more skilled than Jordan but it doesnt make him the GOAT.

Bianca Belair is way better than Rhea Ripley, and Rhea is pretty dope.

Bianca can do everything Rhea can do in-ring, but Rhea cannot do everything Bianca can in-ring. Both are powerhouses, but only one is truly athletic.

Rhea at this point has a better promo, and Bianca isnt far behind in that either.

The closest to GOAT in-ring is Charlotte. And the crazy thing is Tiffany Stratton is a better version of her, just without all the accolades.

Last edited:
I think this isn’t fair because we haven’t seen Bianca as a heel on the main roster yet. Which I am still waiting to happen.

I only say this cause Bianca hast had a chance to give THAT promo like Rhea has, but Bianca sounds natural and like I said isnt that far behind from Rhea in the promo department.

Back
Top Bottom