2024 Wrestling Thread | Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That Punk promo wasn’t very good. Crowd was dead for it. He has lost a step on the mic since AEW
I think he's trying a little too hard to "play nice" and rehab his image (even though I don't think he was really in the wrong with the AEW situation)..Paul LeVecks needs to tell Punk to take the gloves off..

I think he's trying a little too hard to "play nice" and rehab his image (even though I don't think he was really in the wrong with the AEW situation)..Paul LeVecks needs to tell Punk to take the gloves off..
dont think he can make disparaging comments or mention aew on tv. probably was one of his conditions of his release.

That Punk promo wasn’t very good. Crowd was dead for it. He has lost a step on the mic since AEW

He used those worked shoot promos as a crutch and the novelty of that is gone now that everyone does that kind of stuff

He used those worked shoot promos as a crutch and the novelty of that is gone now that everyone does that kind of stuff
alot of his promos in aew were centered on bashing wwe.

now that he cant bash wwe or aew hes just a bartender at the blue oyster bar with a mic.

Back
Top Bottom