21 Year Old Naked Woman Climbed Inside A Dead Horse Becasue She Wanted To Get Feels!

29d35c48e525bcc319258977ecd9c0ec83682db.x-png

The news people showed them to her mom? That's low.

Of course this is in PORTLAND, OREGON.

I live in this place and this seems normal.... Last night I saw a girl going down the street as the Human Centipede on her hands and knees. This girl had the two people behind her and everything.

All the meth addicts in this place...not to mention the Occupy Portland movement that is a bunch of bums....this stuff is regular almost with all the weirdos here.

Originally Posted by bballah3

Of course this is in PORTLAND, OREGON.

I live in this place and this seems normal.... Last night I saw a girl going down the street as the Human Centipede on her hands and knees. This girl had the two people behind her and everything.

All the meth addicts in this place...not to mention the Occupy Portland movement that is a bunch of bums....this stuff is regular almost with all the weirdos here.
roll.gif

Keep Portland weird man!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I wouldn't say this seems normal up here but it definitely isn't that crazy when put up to some of the things you see on a daily basis.  And I agree with occupy Portland, just a bunch of bums down there that decided to camp in the park cause they have nowhere else go go.

Back
Top Bottom