*24 APPRECIATION* Season Seven- 1.14.08

6stdmk7.jpg

Already Season 7
eek.gif
, Season 1 seemed like days ago time goes by fast
Some people say this show had a fall off last year but really it was only because they were coming off their best season so itwas hard to show improvement.
For those of you who havnen't seen the trailer for this season here it is.

smokin.gif

im half way through season 4 now, im trying to watch through season 6 by the time season 7 starts. i dont think im gonna make it though.

i got hooked on this show like 4 months ago though, after i saw the first episode of season 1, i was just
eek.gif

edit:
just watched the trailer for season 7...and all i can say is damnit tony
smh.gif
you were one of my favorites.

7th ? cant believe all of that happened in 7 days.

yea, jack has a full plate when it comes to fighting crime. that @%#* would be spread out over like years for me. i couldnt work 24 hour days like that.

Not 7 consecutive days but 7 days over like 10 years.

when i first starting watching the show i was like "no way in hell jack can do all this back to back to back..." then i realized that the seasonswere like years apart from each other. even still, theres no way in hell id be able to do any of that *%@@. it would take me so much longer than one day tobring down a terrorist threat like that.

are you sure they finished all the episodes? due to writer's strike and sutherland being in jail and all...

They finished less than 10 episodes, so it's delayed until the writer's strike is over. They won't be airing a partial season of 24 - thatdoesn't make sense. Probably won't see it till Fall 2008 at the earliest, my guess.

I'm not hatin on 24, I think tha show is dope but, does anyone else think that its rip-off of Die Hard?

i don't want the show to continue falling off...seasons 1 thru 5 were crazy

season 4 > season 1 > season 5 > season 2 > season 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>season 6

Back
Top Bottom