24-Hour Fitness Pass...

I work for the company... your best bet is the Costco plan. The lifetime memberships where you pay $???.?? amount of dollars for 3-5 years and pay anywhere between 20-199 yearly ended last year.

Just ask the people at the front desk. I think my friend payed like 700 for 3 years or something and after that 3 years, he only pays like $20/year now.

Just ask the people at the front desk. I think my friend payed like 700 for 3 years or something and after that 3 years, he only pays like $20/year now.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

yah i agree with you......

costco is the way to go. 

Originally Posted by derrty6232

yah i agree with you......

costco is the way to go. 

I copped a one year on craigslist for 140 a while back....I dont think they sell those anymore though

I copped a one year on craigslist for 140 a while back....I dont think they sell those anymore though

I purchased a regular membership plan at $29.99 a month. Work out for a couple of months and called in to cancel. After a few minutes of explanation on the phone. Dude let me keep my membership but lower the rate down to $15 a month. Not bad
pimp.gif

I purchased a regular membership plan at $29.99 a month. Work out for a couple of months and called in to cancel. After a few minutes of explanation on the phone. Dude let me keep my membership but lower the rate down to $15 a month. Not bad
pimp.gif

I got my Costco one for 2yrs/$299 from Costco, but now it's only three years. Worth the money if you use it frequently though.

I got my Costco one for 2yrs/$299 from Costco, but now it's only three years. Worth the money if you use it frequently though.

How much would renewal be when the Costco contract is over? I'm guessing we can't buy another Costco plan?

How much would renewal be when the Costco contract is over? I'm guessing we can't buy another Costco plan?

Yeah, I got the 2yr deal from Costco also. Damn it's 3ys now for the same price.

And what is this lifetime plan?~

Yeah, I got the 2yr deal from Costco also. Damn it's 3ys now for the same price.

And what is this lifetime plan?~

Back
Top Bottom