24 SEASON 8 OFFICIAL POST........the end of an era.

Anyone fluent in German? How was Jack's German, authentic?

Anyway, a good build-up episode I suppose... This Walsh storyline better be going somewhere soon. I'm losing patience...

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

someone thinks that danas storyline might actually have more to it. maybe shes really working undercover for someone else thats why she changed her name and stuff and that her ex is going to mess things up by trying to blow her up.

If that were the case, she could have easily gotten someone to kill him a long time ago.  There's no way a criminal organization would let a d-bag like him ruin their operation.  This seems like another useless filler plot, just like Kim's plots in the past.

Originally Posted by torontoRaptor15

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

someone thinks that danas storyline might actually have more to it. maybe shes really working undercover for someone else thats why she changed her name and stuff and that her ex is going to mess things up by trying to blow her up.

If that were the case, she could have easily gotten someone to kill him a long time ago.  There's no way a criminal organization would let a d-bag like him ruin their operation.  This seems like another useless filler plot, just like Kim's plots in the past.

who knows man? next week well know.

Originally Posted by solidsnake

3>5>1>2>4>7>6

This is fact
eek.gif
Really?!?!?  I know a ton of people who have been 24 fans from the start,  and I dont know a single person who has season 3 higher than 4th, let alone 1st.  To each his own, but I cannot possibly disagree more.  

^ The 3rd season is my favorite season of 24 too. They went with a virus angle which was and still is a huge breath of fresh air from nuclear bomb threats/attacks, kidnapping a government official/high-up and using them as a hostage or to kill, etc. I also like the the Chase Edmunds character and thought that he could maybe carry on the series if Kiefer ever decided to call it quits. Now that I think about it though, I don't know. 24 couldn't live without Jack Bauer. I thought the Salazars were good in their roles plus the Nina Meyers re-appearance was interesting. The Ryan Chappelle killing was
eek.gif
too. Michelle Dessler in S3 and 4
devil.gif

Anyway, new episode on tonight. Hopefully the show picks up
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

^ The 3rd season is my favorite season of 24 too...

My friend used to sweat over Jane Saunders,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
I kinda did too...
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Storylines going into tonight:

How much time will unfortunately be devoted/WASTED to Kevin x Dana Walsh?
Will Pres. Hassan continue to detain people he thought he could trust?
How will Jack Bauer in his George Burns glasses react once he finds out Laytanin laid some Trans-Siberian pipeline on Renee?
Can Farhad make it through another hour in the VIP?
roll.gif

The storyline with the Bazaevs seems more promising, especially now that father has killed his younger son.  If there's gonna be a showdown between him and Jack, I think it's gonna be awesome to watch.

Say what? Did he just get stabbed and then get up take out 2 guys like it was nothing? Thats just ridiculous.

Ok that was kinda lame, am I watching a horror movie? Jack must have that deep impact perk though.

Renee is officially my favorite character on 24, she even got Jack shook
laugh.gif

by the end of the season jack and renee gonna be like the end of mr & mrs smith

I thought that the knife wound didn't hurt Jack that bad because he had a bullet-proof vest on? I thought there was something there to soften the blow. Maybe he didnt have one on though?

-So wait...those Russian dudes parked their vans outside of the sewers and walked all the way to the warehouse? What for? Why would there be any reason for that thinking they were in no danger?
-Farhad is at two hours
eek.gif
....still getting it on with those two chicks in the VIP room.
laugh.gif

-SMH at Kevin and that other dude. Both are %&#@&$&#%. That one dude rummaged through that %+*+ for 20 minutes and didn't come away with nothing. And in the end they almost got caught because of it.
-It's so lame how they can just get crystal clear pictures from security cameras. Like perfect angle and everything. On the street the security camera was overlooking all the cars on the post and somehow they got a picture looking straight into the windshield of Jack and Vlad's sidekick's car? Come on...

Solid episode though.

When Renee stabbed Vladimir in the eye/face I was like...

2lwm71y.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

I thought that the knife wound didn't hurt Jack that bad because he had a bullet-proof vest on? I thought there was something there to soften the blow. Maybe he didnt have one on though?

-So wait...those Russian dudes parked their vans outside of the sewers and walked all the way to the warehouse? What for? Why would there be any reason for that thinking they were in no danger?
-Farhad is at two hours
eek.gif
....still getting it on with those two chicks in the VIP room.
laugh.gif

-SMH at Kevin and that other dude. Both are %&#@&$&#%. That one dude rummaged through that %+*+ for 20 minutes and didn't come away with nothing. And in the end they almost got caught because of it.
-It's so lame how they can just get crystal clear pictures from security cameras. Like perfect angle and everything. On the street the security camera was overlooking all the cars on the post and somehow they got a picture looking straight into the windshield of Jack and Vlad's sidekick's car? Come on...

Solid episode though.

When Renee stabbed Vladimir in the eye/face I was like...

2lwm71y.gif
laugh.gif
pretty much my reaction.

I reacted as such when that nuke went off in season 6.

These Russian thugs take too many precautions; remember the decoy car they sent out of the garage first?  Why do that if you don't suspect you are being followed?

This %%+$* Renee is wild.

The way Jack reacted I thought he was gonna bleed out but then this dude quickly gets a dead on shot to homey's throat
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom