24 SEASON 8 OFFICIAL POST........the end of an era.

This side story with that blond chick and her boyfriend is getting mad annoying. They need to just kill the two guys, throw her in jail, and get on with the real story.

Other than that, good episode. Jack is still a dead eye with a hole in his stomach
pimp.gif

so I never watch the current episode til after it airs cuz i like to DVR it and fast forward thru all the commercials, way too much excitement to sit thru 4-5 commercials, so im playing some poker online on pokerstars around 8, made it deep in a tourny til like 130am, turned on 24 but i was really tired, 1st half was kind of boring with the dana/2 idiots storyline so i'm starting to nod off, out of nowhere, i turn towards the tv and see renee jigging jack, I'm like $+# !!!!!!!!!!!!! i had to rewind it a few times to see what happen but renee taking the knife into vladimir's eye, classic Jack scene, loved the episode !!

so I never watch the current episode til after it airs cuz i like to DVR it and fast forward thru all the commercials, way too much excitement to sit thru 4-5 commercials, so im playing some poker online on pokerstars around 8, made it deep in a tourny til like 130am, turned on 24 but i was really tired, 1st half was kind of boring with the dana/2 idiots storyline so i'm starting to nod off, out of nowhere, i turn towards the tv and see renee jigging jack, I'm like %#+ !!!!!!!!!!!!! i had to rewind it a few times to see what happen but renee taking the knife into vladimir's eye, classic Jack scene, loved the episode !!

Oh come on, Jack running around New York and killing bad guys with a knife wound in the guy? Please. "Oh it was just a flesh wound"... 
nerd.gif

Plus the Dana + dumb-criminals storyline to keep the frustration-level high... 
eyes.gif

Just watched it on DVR. This has been a great start to season 8.

Bazhaev is one of the coldest dudes ever on 24.
smh.gif
pimp.gif

Okay episode tonight.

-That blond chick is mad sketchy. It's not going to end well either way so might as well just come clean and hope to pull a Stallworth and get out of it easy. Her solution to getting clean is killing the two guys? Yeah, I'm sure that will turn out well.
-I hate the President's Chief of Staff
grin.gif

-The Boss of CTU hasn't stood up straight once all season.
-The game show host from Slumdog Millionaire is a fool. Dude's spinning in circles right now with zero evidence, trying to accuse someone.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Okay episode tonight.

-That blond chick is mad sketchy. It's not going to end well either way so might as well just come clean and hope to pull a Stallworth and get out of it easy. Her solution to getting clean is killing the two guys? Yeah, I'm sure that will turn out well.
-I hate the President's Chief of Staff
grin.gif

-The Boss hasn't stood up straight once all season.
-The game show host from Slumdog Millionaire is a fool. Dude's spinning in circles right now with zero evidence, trying to accuse someone.
smh.gif
Spoiler [+]
My friend says the whole Dana Walsh storyline feels like he is watching "My Name is Earl"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
at Farhad finally reappearing
Interesting that the elder son is stepping up his game...

I don't even know where the hell the weigh station was supposed to be...Bazaev made it seem like the truck was coming from Long Island but the truck looked like it was supposed to be in Brooklyn, based on the skyline in the background.

did yall see the Russian's dude face when Jack hands him the phone and says: "The President of the United States wants to speak to you!"

haha, i was dying, thats right, Jack got her on speed dial!!!

not sure how I feel about the direction they're going with Dana/Jenny, can't believe Chloey covered for her.

overall, okay episode i guess, coming attractions for next week look crazy though, with the Chief of Staff stating he wants Renee to take the fall, can't wait

I really like the turn that the Dana storyline has taken. I grew tired of the storyline, but her trying to take the two of them out is awesome to me. Hope she goes through with it.

Good episode
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

I really like the turn that the Dana storyline has taken. I grew tired of the storyline, but her trying to take the two of them out is awesome to me. Hope she goes through with it.

Good episode
pimp.gif

its way too early in the season for this storyline to end

i have a feeling they're gonna be spotted by someone dumping the bodies

Never thought I'd see the day where Freddie Prinze Jr got dirty with a shotgun
laugh.gif
What happened in the first 20 minutes last night? I missed it.

Originally Posted by 18key

Never thought I'd see the day where Freddie Prinze Jr got dirty with a shotgun
laugh.gif
What happened in the first 20 minutes last night? I missed it.

Spoiler [+]
Bazaev's remaining son was killed by Farhad's goons as he waited for them to complete the nuclear rod transaction.  His goons then took the rods for themselves.

smh.gif
at them being scammers
laugh.gif

The White House Chief of Staff also put Bubba Gump on the hot seat as we learn he was the one who put him in charge of NY CTU.

Episode was lackluster overall.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Good episode
pimp.gif

Why even dump the bodies though? two ex-cons with drugs and weapons on them. Open n Shut case Johnson. There's gonna be something but i dont think its that

Originally Posted by CharlieContacto

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Good episode
pimp.gif

Why even dump the bodies though? two ex-cons with drugs and weapons on them. Open n Shut case Johnson. There's gonna be something but i dont think its that

Dana was spotted on camera talking to one of them.  Me personally, I'm not enjoying this season at all.

Back
Top Bottom