24 SEASON 8 OFFICIAL POST........the end of an era.

Me personally, I'm not enjoying this season at all.

I'm a huge 24 fan and I concur
ohwell.gif

or its just probably I'm tired from school when I watch it.

Originally Posted by CharlieContacto

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by dland24

I really like the turn that the Dana storyline has taken. I grew tired of the storyline, but her trying to take the two of them out is awesome to me. Hope she goes through with it.

Good episode
pimp.gif

its way too early in the season for this storyline to end

i have a feeling they're gonna be spotted by someone dumping the bodies
Why even dump the bodies though? two ex-cons with drugs and weapons on them. Open n Shut case Johnson. There's gonna be something but i dont think its that
You forgot about the pictures?
Kevin_dana.jpg

I'm glad that one dude got punked by Cole. $%!+@@* hated that guy all the way throughout.

I really like the turn that the Dana storyline has taken. I grew tired of the storyline, but her trying to take the two of them out is awesome to me. Hope she goes through with it.

Good episode
pimp.gif

Why even dump the bodies though? two ex-cons with drugs and weapons on them. Open n Shut case Johnson. There's gonna be something but i dont think its that
seems too easy to get out of though. 24 never has that easy 1+1=2 plot/subplot.

Good episode
pimp.gif

seems too easy to get out of though. 24 never has that easy 1+1=2 plot/subplot.

I dunno...that dude who showed Cole the pictures seems like the snitching type..he'd tell on them quick.

I didn't like this season until this weeks episode. Finally got interesting to me. These damn nukes keep switching hands though DAMN!

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

ohwell.gif

+1

I think this is the end of the road for me.  The acting is pretty terrible, the stories are too unpredictably predicable, and its just not that interesting anymore.  What was once a well produced smart show is now but a shell of its former self. 

Any link for this week's episode??? Missed it.

Please dont post spoilers here... lol

I hate to agree with everyone but this season sucks. I'm still waiting for that "WHOA" moment, whether it be someone dying or someone returning.

But it has always been my favorite show and if it does return for another season, I will always be tuning in.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Any link for this week's episode??? Missed it.

Please dont post spoilers here... lol

pretty sure Fox has been putting up HD episodes after every show...I watched a couple there that i missed...not sure what the lag time is

Who else thinks Tarin is a terrorist? He's gonna use the daughter as bait to bribe the president..
Yeah me too... but I just hope that we're being misled to think that.  
I've been a fan since day 1, and I'm really trying to enjoy this season, but its just not happening right now.  
ohwell.gif

Just so you know, NYC does not have so many deserted and narrow streets,
laugh.gif

Anyone catch how the building in the background when Tarin was able to escape from Hassan's security team was the Fox News Channel building?
laugh.gif

So the Walsh storyline is more or less over...now replaced with Hassan's daughter story...
smh.gif

The only thing keeping me watching this season is the blonde chick taking monumental Ls. Is she gonna murk the detective? Where will it end?
laugh.gif

The dana story line just adds tension!

other than that, this show is pretty damn predictable...

however...

Spoiler [+]
WHO THOUGHT THE BOMBER WOULD KILL HIMSELF?!
sick.gif

There was blood EVERYWHERE...
smh.gif

Who else thinks Tarin is a terrorist? He's gonna use the daughter as bait to bribe the president..

eek.gif
what are next weeks lotto #s

what did i tell y'all
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

ohwell.gif

+1

I think this is the end of the road for me.  The acting is pretty terrible, the stories are too unpredictably predicable, and its just not that interesting anymore.  What was once a well produced smart show is now but a shell of its former self. 

The premiere was good, then it turned into boring repeat marathon. Everyone is wasted. But yea, last season was crack.

Back
Top Bottom