24 SEASON 8 OFFICIAL POST........the end of an era.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

This week's was ok, but next week's looks 
eek.gif
 3:52AM
i really think its Freddie Prinze. Why bring in a semi famous actor for only one season?

he showed no remorse with helping out dana and its obviously someone who has access to the drones. At 3:52 when he says call security, im almos tpositive you see that dude that likes dana get up fast with bubba gump so i dont think its him.  

and lets face it..whats the best way to get access to computers/drones....by ##*$**% the girl in charge of it.

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Originally Posted by SinnerP

This week's was ok, but next week's looks 
eek.gif
 3:52AM
i really think its Freddie Prinze. Why bring in a semi famous actor for only one season?

he showed no remorse with helping out dana and its obviously someone who has access to the drones. At 3:52 when he says call security, im almos tpositive you see that dude that likes dana get up fast with bubba gump so i dont think its him.  

I just watched this week's...yea that was crack...but I think last season had one of these every 2 or 3 episodes, but this is the only one since the premiere.

Heard this could be the last season. Enjoy it for what it is and stop being so critical. Its not going to be around forever.

Season REALLY starts tonight, %#+ will be epic! Tahrin bout to let Omar know he "defiled" his daughter or some %#+
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 0cks

Bet File 53 is Omar's stash

laugh.gif
The past 3 episodes have been really good. Anil Kapoor (Omar) makes me chuckle everytime he has to reveal a new secret.

great episode.

my theory of freddie prinze as the mole lol was def thrown out the window. thought it would be the big 3:52 moment. They were setting it up to when she escaped and i thought Jack and Prinze were going to pick her up and then Prinze would do like a backhand to Jack knocking him out.

But ill take an emp on ctu instead

Great Episode indeed..

That EMP at the end was amazing.. Next week's episode looks crazy also.. Knowing 24 there is going to be another twist in the story.. because it looks like these terrorists are going to be stopped next week.. can't wait!!

Originally Posted by 0cks

EMP KILLSTREAK!

laugh.gif
as soon as I heard EMP I got mad hyped.. i was 5 mins away from hopin on COD and getting a EMP
roll.gif

sorry double post

Great episode. I think it may have been the best of the season.

Should be really interesting to see how this plays out. CTU is wiped out, so Jack is going to have to get back to basics. No high tech solutions. Just JACK.

best episode all season, towards the end when hastings starts yelling, SECURITY, SECURITY, sh*t was mad intense, its funny how right when we need to be following these terrorists at the most crucial point, CTU is taken down, cant wait for next week, i really thought dana was going to kill herself last night, lol

Back
Top Bottom