24 SEASON 8 OFFICIAL POST........the end of an era.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by miamib30514

that was awesome.
laugh.gif
"24" won't be "24" without the standard attack on CTU. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Haha... lets see, CTU's been taken over by terrorists, gased and now EMPed?  
pimp.gif

This epi... 
smokin.gif

Vintage 24 right there.  Next week's looks good too.

The thing with the Dana Walsh situation (when a character is stuck in a corner with no foreseeable way out), the audience usually root for that character in hopes that they can pull through their predicament.  For Dana though, I wish she'd just get arrested.  
eyes.gif

this used to be my show omg! im so mad at myself for falling off with this show. I watched up to season 5 and kinda lost interest. Can anyone point me in the direct of Season 6,7 and 8? or where i can buy them?

It's sad that they cant come up with any original ideas. Hey lets put a mole in CTU. That hasn't happened before.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Didn't know holding rooms in CTU NY come with special compartments to hide dead bodies.
indifferent.gif
Twas a vent.

You missed the joke

But here is what I don't get: how are Jack and Cole and the terrists shooting at each other with really loud guns for 40 &*(%&(#*$(#$*( MINUTES without any police showing up?

And Renee magically showing up at the precise place at the precise time.

Nah I got the joke obviously
laugh.gif
, I just really felt like saying "Twas a vent."

I dont care what anyone says. Yes storylines are recycled. Yes its unrealistic at times. But 24 is still awesome. Tonight was
pimp.gif

Haha. Surprised with all that gun noise. Good episode, although I was also forced to watch Dancing with the Stars and the Warriors game at the same time. SMH.

Back
Top Bottom