24 SEASON 8 OFFICIAL POST........the end of an era.

Originally Posted by pip777

The end shocked me. I would have never thought that Dana was involved.
Exactly..
smh.gif

Renee came up clutch..
pimp.gif

Jack
pimp.gif

Chloe stepped it up and came up clutch..
pimp.gif

why the hell is Dana a mole? its like she tried SO hard to find the damn rods in the first place...

#Lame

that might have been the LONGEST gun fight in 24 history...and the rookies gets pieced off too...lame...

to each own's i guess but there's a lot of 24 haters up in this thread, all I'm saying is sh*t just got so real in last night's episode, this is my opinion of last night:

- chloe putting herself back on the map as "the best" CTU analyst to live, was classic to me, chloe thought she was jack for a quick minute, doing "what ever was necessary", pulling the gun out on that NSA dude, lol, hilarious
- dana yoking the probation officer caught me off guard, didnt know what to think at first but her being the mole makes sense to the storyline, can't believe she's working with the terrorist, very curious to know how that storyline will play out

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

It's sad that they cant come up with any original ideas. Hey lets put a mole in CTU. That hasn't happened before.
exactly.
I knew where this story was goin as soon as Dana  had a "false Identity"

smh.gif
 CTU still not running  background checks 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

szv6dj.jpg

Dana Walsh is no Nina Meyers.  Hell, Nina Meyers is rolling over in her grave right now. 
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

That was one of the biggest twists in all of 24 right there. That last episode with Nina being the mole the whole time.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

It's sad that they cant come up with any original ideas. Hey lets put a mole in CTU. That hasn't happened before.
exactly.

smh.gif
laugh.gif

You would think they learned their lesson by now
laugh.gif

This season has made a great turnaround though I thought it was dead in the water a few episodes ago. I woulda liked if the terrorists actually attacked CTU after the EMP, it seems like they did it for nothing.

That gunfight was OD long
laugh.gif

I swear my facebook status last night was "CTU has the worst background check system ever. They stay letting quadruple agents work for them".

-Renee is a goon.
-Chloe is the most competent person in CTU by far. Stay making dudes look stupid.
-Why do people not listen to Bauer?
-Tell me this episode didn't have the longest gun battle ever.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

exactly.

smh.gif
laugh.gif

You would think they learned their lesson by now
laugh.gif

This season has made a great turnaround though I thought it was dead in the water a few episodes ago. I woulda liked if the terrorists actually attacked CTU after the EMP, it seems like they did it for nothing.

That gunfight was OD long
laugh.gif

and the rookie got pieced up...
tired.gif

"did we get em?!...DID WE?!"...
"yeah...
tired.gif
we did..."

...idiot...
laugh.gif

I had to stand up and applaud Chloe while watching the show last night
laugh.gif
, she went into Bauer mode last night.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

laugh.gif
I don't even like guns
laugh.gif

^ American Idol's ratings are still very strong.  They're gonna be here for at least a couple more years... 

As for 24, the past 4 seasons have been pretty weak IMO, so I kinda agree that its time to move on.  They're running out of ideas.  Lets just hope they do the series some justice with a strong movie.  

AntonLaVey wrote:
Deuce King wrote:
laugh.gif

I don't even like guns
laugh.gif

Followed by "I don't do well with praise" 
laugh.gif

Damn the female agent held it down like a G
pimp.gif
She went to work with the nine

i'm kinda pissed we have another Mole...like seriously...why the hell could this not be a geninue attack on CTU? Dana Walsh's story ruined this season.

after the best episode of the season last week, last night was just ehhh, my favorite part last night though was that speech from president taylor, made me feel like a proud american, lol

Originally Posted by lamchopz

after the best episode of the season last week, last night was just ehhh, my favorite part last night though was that speech from president taylor, made me feel like a proud american, lol

Yeah her speech was on point.  The tunnel scene was cool too.  Whoever that woman secret service agent was....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ Yeah, the SS agent looked really familiar... I checked and found out that she's been a guest star on other shows, which I guess is where I've seen her.  Christina Cox.
Anyway, the tunnel scene was pretty cool.  Seeing Jack and Renee tactically/strategically taking down their enemies 
smokin.gif

Is it me or did Fox skip an episode?!??!

Isnt it 6-7 AM??? Why the hell are they showing 7-8 AM??

Back
Top Bottom