24 SEASON 8 OFFICIAL POST........the end of an era.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Tony Almaida died last season right?
No..
It's not Tony Almaida who's coming back....

Its obviously Logan they are talking about because hes in the upcoming episode.

Last time we checked, wasn't he stabbed by his ex?

He didn't die though

ima
laugh.gif
if Nina comes back again
its not logan or nina
laugh.gif

I'm not seeing the episodes from last night on fox.com.  Are they not showing it for some reason??

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Hyundai also sneaked in a parked Tiburon in one of the scenes. Not sure if I'm reaching but when I saw the Genesis it felt like it was no coincidence. And that "dead" person...a former president?

the show was sponsored by Hyundai - 24 is heavy with product placement - cars, phones, etc
That would explain it.The Nextel phones they had back in the day
laugh.gif

I'm not going to spoil it anymore but I'm pretty sure this person is the main antagonist for the rest of the season. So he won't be on for a few episodes. If you search hard enough... you'll find the person.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bkdan1

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Hyundai also sneaked in a parked Tiburon in one of the scenes. Not sure if I'm reaching but when I saw the Genesis it felt like it was no coincidence. And that "dead" person...a former president?

the show was sponsored by Hyundai - 24 is heavy with product placement - cars, phones, etc
That would explain it.The Nextel phones they had back in the day
laugh.gif

[h2]http://www.productplacement.biz/200...ack-bauer-battles-terrorism-in-a-hyundai.html[/h2]
[h2]Jack Bauer battles terrorism in a Hyundai[/h2]
January 27, 2009PPN Staff

Jack Bauer (from FOX’s hit TV series ’24’) will now pursue his enemies while driving a Hyundai.

The Korean auto manufacturer recently snatched the branded entertainment opportunity, as previous sponsor Ford has chosen to take a smaller role in the series.

A company spokesperson recently confirmed its product-integration sponsorship with the renowned series. “We’re delighted with the exposure we have received from one of the top-rated shows on TV,

I'm not going to spoil it anymore but I'm pretty sure this person is the main antagonist for the rest of the season. So he won't be on for a few episodes. If you search hard enough... you'll find the person.
nerd.gif
Spill the beans

nerd.gif
Spill the beans

i know michael madsen is going to be in it but come one man..  

Interesting. And all this time I thought you guys were talking about Logan. Yeah Martha knifed him, but so did Renee (Jack).

Hmmm... lets see, Tony's in federal prison... hmmm. Ehhh, don't spoil it.

Hassan, not dead... really? Thats too far-fetched, even for 24 standards. They gave him the silent-clock and all. And its not like his face was mutilated to a point of no-recognition.

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Spoiler [+]
davidpalmer.jpg

!+%$...dude is dead. if they bring him back, my tv turns off
If this happens, then they should bring back Hasaan and other deceased characters of past seasons.

Back
Top Bottom